Nov 12 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm
Nov 19 @Green Bay 1:00pm
Nov 26 Chicago 1:00pm
Dec 3 Detroit 1:00pm
Dec 10 @Miami 1:00pm
Dec 17 Houston 1:00pm
Dec 24 @Jacksonville 1:00pm
Dec 31 @Tennessee 1:00pm

would've preferred a later BYE but considering they get to rest up before two consecutive road games it's not that bad. I also see them being undefeated by the time the bye comes around. Also not an easy end to the schedule (two away games.)

Great, not only is Indy after a short week, it's after two straight road games. Again, f*ck you Polian.

Obviously we'll know more about each team once the season gets closer but I don't see a ridiculously difficult stretch of games like we had last season. Denver, Cincy and Miami before the bye seems to be our toughest part as of now.

Overall a favorable schedule IMO (the teams we play). Other than the Indy thing nothing sticks out as too bad. Two road games to finish but Houston and @ Tennessee will be two of the last three. Hey, Givens will be able to wish us well heading into the playoffs.

Which games could be a Sunday nighter late in the year? I'm guessing either the Miami or Jax game. Either would be good since thier on the road and won't screw me up too much as opposed to home.

Last edited:
Having Denver at HOME week 3 is an excellent statement game early. Sweet vengeance.

This is a great schedule. Assume that you lose one to Miami and lose the INDY game, the rest of the schedule could be all wins, IMO.

bevster said:
This is a great schedule. Assume that you lose one to Miami and lose the INDY game, the rest of the schedule could be all wins, IMO.
I agree, Miami isnt exaclty a gimmie yet, but as for INDY I wouldnt be suprise if we drop that one due to the short week and two away games before hand

I am surprised at a how few divisional games are in the back half of the schedule. Only one of the last seven games is vs. AFCE.

Not a bad schedule, actually.

Lamanai said:
I am surprised at a how few divisional games are in the back half of the schedule. Only one of the last seven games is vs. AFCE.

Not a bad schedule, actually.
I know

poor buffalo

STH_from_MTL said:
Sep 10 Buffalo 1:00pm
Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets 4:15pm
Sep 24 Denver 8:15pm
Oct 1 @Cincinnati 4:15pm
Oct 8 Miami 1:00pm
Week 6 BYE
Oct 22 @Buffalo 1:00pm
Oct 30 @Minnesota 8:30pm
Nov 5 Indianapolis 8:15pm
Nov 12 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm
Nov 19 @Green Bay 1:00pm
Nov 26 Chicago 1:00pm
Dec 3 Detroit 1:00pm
Dec 10 @Miami 1:00pm
Dec 17 Houston 1:00pm
Dec 24 @Jacksonville 1:00pm
Dec 31 @Tennessee 1:00pm

Wow, only two division games in the second half of the season! We better come out of the gate breathing fire. Three of last four down south in warm weather ...

TeamPats said:
Having Denver at HOME week 3 is an excellent statement game early. Sweet vengeance.

I'm glad this was done week 3 instead of week 1. We should have a couple of dominant weeks of football, our confidence will be up, our injuries (hopefully) will be low and we'll remind the Broncos what it's like to have HFA.

BE LOUD SEPTEMBER 24TH!

BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 5 opponents don't instill fear - but playing 3 of the last 5 on the road in warm weather kind of negates our Razor difficulty factor. Not too many bad weather snow games on this schedule. Better get Tommy some receivers.

Otherwise though not a bad schedule save the back to back aways to end the season and oddly precede the short week Indy game. :enranged:

PatsRI said:
Which games could be a Sunday nighter late in the year? I'm guessing either the Miami or Jax game. Either would be good since thier on the road and won't screw me up too much as opposed to home.

Chicago? (Ten characters)

No major injuries and Dillon returns to form and someone shows up to play WR, then we could go 16-0. Really, we could....

Brady'sButtBoy said:
No major injuries and Dillon returns to form and someone shows up to play WR, then we could go 16-0. Really, we could....
LMAO, a little early for that . . . but having Indy and Denver at home does help the cause a lot. At Cincy will be tough depending on Palmer's knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft