PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots acquire OT Vederian Lowe from Vikings

Are you seriously comparing two of the very best at their respective positions to... Tyrone ****ing Wheatley?!?

Now who's the silly one?
Everybody was a rookie once genius, that’s the comparison.

They have disarray somewhere, football is hard.
True, however O line issues is the LAST thing this team needs. Everything the offense wants to do is predicated off the execution of the line.

Of which your boy has not even one drop.
I already said I have no clue about Wheatley’s athleticism. He didn’t workout publicly leaving college.

His tape says he can do the job, until they see otherwise the coaching staff watched the same film we did.

You say every Patriot sucks, you’re a one note wonder on the trumpet.

Last edited:
True, however O line issues is the LAST thing this team needs. Everything the offense wants to do is predicated off the execution of the line.
It’s been completely overblown if everyone is healthy in little over two weeks.

It’s been completely overblown if everyone is healthy in a little over two weeks.
I hope your right. I know strange has been out dealing with something, ownenu is off the PUP however no telling how his conditioning is. I've said at this point it's the healthiest 5 guys have to be out there and hold up. The good thing is Mac gets rid of the ball quickly. That and a solid run game would aid any O line problems

For Wheatley this is his 3rd rookie season.
In the NFL’s eyes you’re not a rookie until you make an active roster.

He left college in 2020, put on roughly seventy pounds from then to now and developed into what he is now on practice squads and spring league.

If he makes the 53 man roster, he’ll be considered a rookie… unless I’m mistaken.

Last edited:
I hope your right.
I’m not promising everyone will be healthy.

Even with everyone healthy, in week one we’re facing a defensive front that put up historic sack numbers last season.

But if healthy we have a great OLine. I can’t promise the rest of the offense will execute great either, but we’ll see.

Is it really bb’s fault that multiple injuries have turned our offensive line into a dumpster fire ?

I do think the Anderson NFI was definitely bb’s fault

hard NO.

Popovich “got it” so well he put his unscientific anti-vax beliefs ahead of NFL rules and dumped his job with the Patriots over that. He made his choice.

You mean his SCIENTIFIC beliefs. Yes, he made his choice. There was data saying that the Vaxxes weren't helping back in November of 21.
The NFL is the one who made an UNSCIENTIFIC choice.

Exactly. He needs to be able to pass block w/o help. At RT you can get away with it with a TE/H-back chipping the pass rusher and releasing as check down option. Plus it's not Mac's blind side.

Philly had 70 sacks last year.

At this point might as spend the first month in 22 personnel lol.
Phily lost 5 starters off that defense. But people ignore that and act like Philly is some juggernaut that is guaranteed to get back to the SB..

Without going into the vax debate, my problem with him is that he hurt the team when he chose to assert his personal opinion in defiance of league rules.

it calls into question his reliability. How will he handle it if he decides he disagrees with Kraft or BB or the training or nutrition staffs? He put himself above his employer once, so I wouldn’t hire him to see if he does it a second time.

Complete and utter Horse POOP. You're talking about a person's LIFE and trying to equated it to a damned football decision? One that they'd already been through? Talk about ridiculousness.

Phily lost 5 starters off that defense. But people ignore that and act like Philly is some juggernaut that is guaranteed to get back to the SB..
They are def not as good or deep.....but can still bring a ton of pressure.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back