PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as playing those warm weather teams in December (Fins, Jags, Titans), I much rather play them then than in September or October. It will be warm but the humidity won't be as brutal.

It'll be intresting to see if the Bengals have Palmer ready by week 4 and if the Fins have Culpepper ready to go for week 5.

If we are undefeated through the BYE week, we will win the Super Bowl. That's a tough weeks 3-5. Nothing compared to that stretch last year, but still will offer quite a challenge.

Injury permitting, that looks like a 14-2, 13-3 or 12-4 schedule, with Indy, Cincy, Chicago and Miami as real dangers. It looks like Reggie Bush will find out how good he is, in his rookie year. :D

With only one Monday night game, I think we found BB's mantra for this year,
" They don't respect us enough to put us on MNF, let's prove them wrong"
I know they are on Sunday nights twice (Den week 3 and Indy) but still...
to be on the same number of times as Arizona and GB.....

I thought they were doing 2 Monday night games but only week one has two games 7:00 Minn @ Wash and 10:15 SD @ Oak

Last edited:
I've seen a couple of complaints about how our Indy game is scheduled, a short week coming off two away games, as if it's favortism by the NFL.

How about opening the season on a Thursday at home against Indy, having a bye week then playing at Arizona like we did back in 2004? We had a 17 day break after playing Indy and then played a poor team. Isn't that just as bad.

We see it every year, teams playing on Monday then next Sunday night, or vice versa. This isn't anything new. I highly doubt it's the NFL trying to make it easier for Indy.

Re: download DOWNLOAD VERY CHEAP ADOBE ACROBAT reader

Awww, no spam. Tsk tsk tsk...

What fool bought this thread back to life?

Crap we'll be 7-0 by the time we face the Colts!

You do realize this thread is like 2 years old right? :bricks:
HAHA. Never occurred to me. :D

I was wondering why schedules would be released so early.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back