PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Cuts tracker for 32 teams

Only thing that pops for me is CB Kalon Barnes, who's one of the fastest (straight line) guys in the NFL., but if Flores doesn't like him...

Maybe Matt Landers, too, but everyone wants More Bobo.

Eagles trading for Albert O is one of those duh moves huge ceiling that I don’t know why another team didn’t beat them to the punch.

I will be super annoyed if he makes a big play against us.

TE that everyone on this board was asking for in the 7th round cut by the Jets. Massive guy with outstanding athletic numbers, but apparently he can't actually play.

TE that everyone on this board was asking for in the 7th round cut by the Jets. Massive guy with outstanding athletic numbers, but apparently he can't actually play.

Sad thing is he had the same number of receptions as all of the Pats' TEs combined during the preseason. Plus he actually got a TD.

just skimmed though the cut down list and saw some interesting names.

Trevor Simian (sp) was one of a few QB's that would be an upgrade on Zappe. I would REALLY like to have an experienced back up for Mac like he had his first year.

A number of bocking TE's and a few move TE are available. I was POUNDING the table in the 6th round for Zack Kunz, and hated when the Jets got him in the 7th. time to free that boy from a potential life of shame. But if not there are a few other prospects to become the #3 TE.

The most interesting name I saw at the OT position was Alex Leatherwood. He was the #17 pick in first round to the raiders and started 17 games. The raiders didn't like what they saw and waived him after one season, and while he missed most of the 2022 season with an illness, the Bears waived him as well. He looks the part. He was all SEC while at alabama. Maybe Bill can get Nick to unlock the secret that will fix the flaws in Leatherwoods game that dropped him from a first round pick to a NFL pharah

Last edited:

Barth is such a stooge. “inquire about Zack Kuntz”? WTF does that even mean? Asking him how he feels about being cut? He is on the waiver, Alex, there is nothing to inquire about. The only thing to do at this point is to claim him and add him to the 53, to which I say hells no. That would be idiotic. They can’t have a raw rookie TE who who is a below average blocker as your TE3, particularly with uncertainty at RT and given the front sevens that they will be facing early in the year.

On the other hand, if he clears waivers and is willing to sign as a PS player, I’d be all for it.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back