PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 2022 Cuts Tracker

I’ll bet you the Patriots have a better record than the Eagles.

I don't bet on-line; but if I did, I would take you up on that... Have you seen their schedule? They'll get 10 wins just by showing up...

Bob Cryder?
Eugene Chung?
Kenneth Sims?
Chris Canty?
Chris Singleton?
Hart Lee Dykes?

Harry sucked, but come on….
Easy on my man Eugene
The New England Patriots drafted Chung in the first round with the 13th overall selection out of Virginia Tech in the 1992 NFL draft. Chung was the first Korean American to be drafted in the first round of an NFL Draft.[1] He played three seasons with New England. In 1992, Chung played in 15 games, starting 14, and was named to the NFL's All-Rookie Team. The following season, he started all 16 games in Bill Parcells’ first year as Patriots coach. That season, Chung helped paved the way for Leonard Russell to rush for over 1,000 yards.[2]

Chung was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 1995 NFL Expansion Draft. He played one season with the Jaguars and one with the Indianapolis Colts before retiring.

Dowling was picked one spot after Harry. He played in 9 games over 2 years for the Pats before he was cut and he went on to play in 3 more games for another team before he was out of the league.

Dowling was selected with the first pick of the second round (33rd overall) by the New England Patriots in the 2011 NFL Draft.[3]

Dowling played two games for the Patriots in the 2011 season before injuring his hip in Week 2 against San Diego. On October 29, 2011, the Patriots placed him on Injured Reserve, ending his 2011 season.[4]

On October 26, 2012, Dowling was placed on injured reserve with a torn thigh muscle, ending his 2012 season.[5] On August 28, 2013, the Patriots released Dowling as part of their roster cutdown to 75 players.

This is worse than N'keal

Easy on my man Eugene
The New England Patriots drafted Chung in the first round with the 13th overall selection out of Virginia Tech in the 1992 NFL draft. Chung was the first Korean American to be drafted in the first round of an NFL Draft.[1] He played three seasons with New England. In 1992, Chung played in 15 games, starting 14, and was named to the NFL's All-Rookie Team. The following season, he started all 16 games in Bill Parcells’ first year as Patriots coach. That season, Chung helped paved the way for Leonard Russell to rush for over 1,000 yards.[2]

Chung was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 1995 NFL Expansion Draft. He played one season with the Jaguars and one with the Indianapolis Colts before retiring.

Yeah I remember being good with the Chung pick... We needed interior OL help then, and he was considered the best OG prospect in the draft...

Last edited:
Martinez is a tackling machine. Might be worth a look.

That was before his ACL tear. Maybe he isn’t all the way back yet. Was probably one of their 3-5 most important defensive players. Strange they cut him because their ILB group is sh*t, unless they just acknowledged the fact that they’re in rebuilding mode and that he wasn’t going to be part of the future so why keep him around this year.

I wouldn’t cut Bentley, Wilson or McMillan for him (based upon what I have read in terms of his training camp performance this year). I would for Tavai but BB loves Tavai for some reason.

Say what you want about Harry but it’s hard for me to say anyone was a worse pick than Jordan Richards. Projected for the 7th round and picked in the 2nd. That one was for the books.

Glass I Dowling and Cyrus the virus were up there.

Say what you want about Harry but it’s hard for me to say anyone was a worse pick than Jordan Richards. Projected for the 7th round and picked in the 2nd. That one was for the books.

Glass I Dowling and Cyrus the virus were up there.
Easley for me

That was before his ACL tear. Maybe he isn’t all the way back yet. Was probably one of their 3-5 most important defensive players. Strange they cut him because their ILB group is sh*t, unless they just acknowledged the fact that they’re in rebuilding mode and that he wasn’t going to be part of the future so why keep him around this year.

I wouldn’t cut Bentley, Wilson or McMillan for him (based upon what I have read in terms of his training camp performance this year). I would for Tavai but BB loves Tavai for some reason.
Tavai = Bequette 2.0

I don't bet on-line; but if I did, I would take you up on that... Have you seen their schedule? They'll get 10 wins just by showing up...
I just meant bet for bragging rights.

They’re not that good. They might lose 2-3 division games. But their schedule is cake.

Once again this is really stupid. He was drafted with the last pick in the first round and lasted 3 years on the team. He might suck but others have sucked way worse.
Lasted three year on the team isnt an Argument if you don’t show anythibg during this stretch but he is not the biggest draft bust since he was projected where he got picked

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back