PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 2022 Cuts Tracker

Say what you want about Harry but it’s hard for me to say anyone was a worse pick than Jordan Richards. Projected for the 7th round and picked in the 2nd. That one was for the books.

Glass I Dowling and Cyrus the virus were up there.

Easley for me

Chris Canty UGGH!!!!!!!

You're all winners... And let's not forget Chicken Legs Crable, Kevin O'Connell (how that guy's become a HC still baffles me), Busto Brace (RIP), Germy Cunnyham, Tavon the Error Repeater Wilson, GeeNo Gruesome, Not my cousin Vinnie Valentine, Boney Tony Garcia, Derek Rivers, the little Duke (but not of Dorchester) Dawson, SloJuan Willies, the Tight Ends, and Ronnie Perkins...

I'm also adding Stomper Meriweather as a Dishonorable Mention... He also had a chance to close out SB42... Dam I hated that ****ing punk...

Last edited:
It's gonna come down to their HC & QB; the rest of their roster is PO-caliber.
They added a little bit to a team that was 9-8 against an easier schedule and couldn’t beat decent teams. And they may have the worst starting qb in the nfl. They gave another guy to throw to to a guy who can’t throw.

You're all winners... And let's not forget Chicken Legs Crable, Kevin O'Connell (how that guy's become a HC still baffles me), Busto Brace, Germy Cunnyham, Tavon the Error Repeater Wilson, GeeNo Gruesome, Not my cousin Vinnie Valentine, Boney Tony Garcia, Derek Rivers, the little Duke (but not of Dorchester) Dawson, SloJuan Willies, the Tight Ends, and Ronnie Perkins...

I'm also adding Stomper Meriweather as a Dishonorable Mention... He also had a chance to close out SB42... Dam I hated that ****ing punk...
Do you remember Bruce Banner?

Bill Bixby's character on the Incredible Hulk TV series?
il_794xN.2066403415_bmtw.jpg

The Panthers released Daviyon Nixon to make room for Henry Anderson. I guess Anderson’s injury settlement is probably pretty short, while Nixon is another example of teams correctly letting a player fall in the draft relative to the media consensus.

Bungles release Thad Son of Randy Moss from their PS after they move S Jessie Bates to active roster & waive CB Allen George (with the intention of signing him to their PS, I ass-ume)... Thanks for your service, Matt Sokol, but...

Panthers waive 2nd-year DT (& 158th overall pick last year) Daviyon Nixon after they sign Henry Anderson... He's not the Beef Curtain we still so desperately need, but if they don't sign him to their PS, then I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats sh!t-can PharmX and replace him with Nixon.

Fecals terminate the PS contract of FS Anthony Harris, on his request... I would sh!t-can Any and/or All of Schooler, Bedsore & Cody Davis in order to sign him to the 53, Special olympics Teams be dammed...

The Panthers released Daviyon Nixon to make room for Henry Anderson. I guess Anderson’s injury settlement is probably pretty short, while Nixon is another example of teams correctly letting a player fall in the draft relative to the media consensus.

The injury settlement length only applies to re-signing here, not with another team. He was eligible to sign elsewhere immediately after release.

Kinda surprised actually that this dude's still in the league...
Agree and wasn't he the one that has some sort of serious medical issue (I might be thinking of someone else).

Agree and wasn't he the one that has some sort of serious medical issue (I might be thinking of someone else).

Don't think it was McDermott... Maybe it was Boney Tony Garcia or Derek Rivers; they both had bad allergies...to the playing field...

"In March 2018 it was revealed that Garcia had developed blood clots in his lungs; the resulting inability to practice led his weight to drop by at least 40 pounds."

David Andrews is a tough SOB. Love the guy.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back