PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Cuts tracker for 32 teams

Replace Mack? How about to replace Jalopy Tavai and/or Chris Board?!?
Mack and Jones have similar skill set though Wilson is younger and Jones is more like a Dugger-sized LB. It's why I mentioned the swap out. More experience and a bit more speed.
As for Tavai, we can't have only one thumper-type (even though he's not as stout) LB in Bentley. Tavai has size, moves well and, you'll have to admit (you don't have to but I will), has improved since Pats signed him. He's also stayed healthy while playing significant snaps. You may not like him but he could improve to the likes of Bentley and I can live with that.

But he can still be plucked off there and signed to the roster. We'll see if the Pats want him.
Only if he agrees to it, you can’t just claim someone from another teams practice squad. And if you do sign them, they have to stay in your 53 man roster for a minimum of three weeks.

But he can still be plucked off there and signed to the roster. We'll see if the Pats want him.
I am sure his agent has had talks with other teams and came to the conclusion that no team was willing to put Grier on the roster. If there was a spot I am sure he would have waited the 20 hours to sign and not sign on a practice squad.

I am sure his agent has had talks with other teams and came to the conclusion that no team was willing to put Grier on the roster. If there was a spot I am sure he would have waited the 20 hours to sign and not sign on a practice squad.
Yeah. I don't think the Pats like him as much as some of the people on this board do.

I'm fully on the Gaskin hype-train for our RB3.
He tore us up when playing for the Dolphins in 2021 (prior to injury last year)
BB usually likes to get guys that aren't highly sought by the NFL, but did damage against the Pats.
I think he's a perfect mix between JJ and MonTy.

BB usually likes to get guys that aren't highly sought by the NFL, but did damage against the Pats.
Yeah, about that…..

Will grier signed with cincy
tenor.gif

TE that everyone on this board was asking for in the 7th round cut by the Jets. Massive guy with outstanding athletic numbers, but apparently he can't actually play.

Yup. You would think he would fill a gaping hole at TE here, but there is something fishy going on if he was cut by the Jets.

Yup. You would think he would fill a gaping hole at TE here, but there is something fishy going on if he was cut by the Jets.
The hole at TE is a blocking hole and he is a poor blocker. Not the answer on the 53.

I saw a Reddit comment saying that he was the worst player on the roster. On Hard Knocks, Rodgers made a comment about how Kuntz scored a TD despite running the wrong route. He was completely uncovered so it didn’t matter.

Too late :crying:

Plus nobody knows if Burrow will play week one. So he could get elevated right away.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back