PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting tweet from Trolin

Status
Not open for further replies.

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score

The NFL achieved, by design or luck, their dream of parity. At what cost? I don't know but perhaps quality? Integrity?

I didn't research these numbers from past years but I believe at this point in the season usually you have more than 4 teams out of the race.

My first instinct is to say this is usually the case at this point in the season. Lots of teams are still mathematically alive for the playoffs, even though the odds of them actually winning out and getting there is probably like 1%.

The NFL achieved, by design or luck, their dream of parity. At what cost? I don't know but perhaps quality? Integrity?

I didn't research these numbers from past years but I believe at this point in the season usually you have more than 4 teams out of the race.

The Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers disprove this parity thing. They are like even lamer versions of the 1990 Patriots.

Trollin' Volin. Seems appropriate.

I'd warn that this is a Patriots/football board, so no reason to trash the place up with Volin's tweets, articles, whatever. He's right down there with Thomase and other basement dwellers.

He has no business here.

Glad you enjoyed my tweet. I was also able to tie my shoes for the first time today without mommy's help.

Looking at you picture you kind of look like the Murderer in a shorty and fatty version.

His personal struggle with pain medication is no laughing matter

Nor are his struggles with cocaine, heroin, booze, 'shrooms and other controlled substances but I will laugh anyway.

Irsay is a weak, entitled, trust fund baby who accepts zero responsibility for his actions , is a sore loser who bilked the State of Indiana out of $620m to build a stadium while he ponies up money for a townhouse for his sex-slave dealer who OD'd.

Let me know when Jim Irsay wants to help solve the problem of drugs destroying lives instead of contributing to it.

Last edited:
He's now on Instagram gushing about some throw Tannehill made. Must have been a tough weekend for him to see his Dolphins get slaughtered like that. His fat face was probably in his palms the entire game.

If you buy a Powerball ticket, you are in contention to win the grand prize until the numbers are drawn. Doesn't mean you have a chance in hell of actually winning.

His personal struggle with pain medication is no laughing matter
He decided to play with drugs....he doesn't need a safe place....although the rest of Indiana probably does when he gets behind the wheel.

Nor are his struggles with cocaine, heroin, booze, 'shrooms and other controlled substances but I will laugh anyway.

Irsay is a weak, entitled, trust fund baby who accepts zero responsibility for his actions , is a sore loser who bilked the State of Indiana out of $620m to build a stadium while he ponies up money for a townhouse for his sex-slave dealer who OD'd.

Let me know when Jim Irsay wants to help solve the problem of drugs destroying lives instead of contributing to it.
He learned how to extort money from Indiana from his father, and that was with a team that really sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes