PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Quote from Ingram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter where Ingam wants to play?

He said on an NFL network interview something to the effect that he was going to to a team and work hard and try to bring championships back to that team.

While their are many teams that he could be referring to, I have to wonder if he wasn't mentioning us specifically.

Any thoughts on BB taking Ingram either at #17 or #28?

Ingram with a 4.58 unofficial should drop him a bit.

Let's not get carried away here. 4.6 is perfectly fine for a RB. If he was considered a top 10 pick, then maybe it would have dropped him a bit. I also heard Mayock mention that his 10 yard split was outstanding.

So if Ingram slips, it won't be because of his 40 time.

Let's not get carried away here. 4.6 is perfectly fine for a RB. If he was considered a top 10 pick, then maybe it would have dropped him a bit. I also heard Mayock mention that his 10 yard split was outstanding.

As Marshall said 10 yards is a first down.

I had him has going to Miami but I don't see it happening after today. He'll probably go mid to late 20's. He really didn't separate himself like I thought he would. His 10 yard was never really in question, he's always been quicker than fast.

4.62 40 and 1.53 split from Ingram. I'm not really surprised. He'll get to that 10 yard 1st down marker in a hurry. Which is really useful. Hell 1.53 10 beats some of the receivers that the Pats have, and we have a lot of quick twitch type receivers. I think this pushes Ingram down to late 1st territory but he's still a 1st round pick and he will make some team very happy.

Ingrams game is about power, and precision with great explosion out of cuts. Combine that with his great balance and vision and that's why hes a great RB. Speed isn't everything.

4.62 40 and 1.53 split from Ingram. I'm not really surprised. He'll get to that 10 yard 1st down marker in a hurry. Which is really useful. Hell 1.53 10 beats some of the receivers that the Pats have, and we have a lot of quick twitch type receivers. I think this pushes Ingram down to late 1st territory but he's still a 1st round pick and he will make some team very happy.

Great to see him a have a great split today like I thought he would. His greatest strength has always been his ability to use his blockers to the fullest. Add his 10 yard split and you got a player that doesn't dance around the holes, understands his and everyone on that lines responsibility on every play.

I love the guy and think he would certainly be a great fit but.....imo other needs are more pressing at this time.

He could of meant a lot of teams. Miami, New England,Dallas,Denver. Some team knowing they could trade up with New England at 17;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back