PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting information about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great for you and thanks for sharing DaBruinz!

Soooo...Brady is pretty much running his own show over there. HA! Take THAT! Seyton "Field General" Manning! (I just threw up in my mouth a little even typing that.)

Well, if DaBruinz got this take from Bethel, it has to be admitted that Brady didn't do the greatest job. :( I was a BIG Bethel Johnson fan -- I thought that the Patriots were set for the next ten years with Branch, Givens and Johnson!

(Deleting posts with sexually suggestive innuendos? Some posters would be back on the Practice Squad! ;))

Totally uncalled for and classless.....Mods?

No more so than your posts have been in this thread..

Since you are being such a arsehole, I'll just let you know that he was, in fact, part of the Patriots 2004 team and he's in the SB Team picture. You don't have to believe it. I don't care. All you are doing with your comments is showing how worthless you are as a poster.

No more so than your posts have been in this thread..

Since you are being such a arsehole, I'll just let you know that he was, in fact, part of the Patriots 2004 team and he's in the SB Team picture. You don't have to believe it. I don't care. All you are doing with your comments is showing how worthless you are as a poster.
I did not attack you dont attack me, you are just showing how worthless you are as a human

I did not attack you dont attack me, you are just showing how worthless you are as a human

You didn't attack me? You basically called me a liar. That's an attack if I ever saw one.

The only worthless human in this thread is you. You started with the vitriole. Don't like it being returned? Oh well. That's the price you pay for being an arsehole.

In the mean time, I hope the mods ban you for being a troll. Your posts have, not once, brought anything to a thread.

Last edited:

you called him a liar.......and than cried because you couldn't take a joke......

I am not sure you should be allowed to Watch Eastbound & Down if you couldn't tell.

you called him a liar.......and than cried because you couldn't take a joke......

I am not sure you should be allowed to Watch Eastbound & Down if you couldn't tell.

Come on guys lets all be friends. Hold hands and say the Jets suck......

Ok.. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Patriots WRs from the 2004 team tonight. Out of respect for him, I can not share his name. We talked for a bit and I didn't inundate him with questions, but I did get to see his ring from 2004 with his number on it. And yes, its authentic.

One of the things that we, as fans, have heard is about is that Brady is very involved with the WRs. What I don't think many of us grasp is just how involved Brady is. From what I was told, Brady is everything we've heard and MORE. This gentleman basically told me that Brady was more involved than any of the position coaches. Brady was in on every meeting and Brady was coaching the guys on the field as well. Brady is very hands on and he'll work with you. And it doesn't matter if your the 1st WR on the roster or the 7th. Brady would spend time coaching you up.

Needless to say, I was very grateful for him spending time talking with me. And I wanted to share with everyone.
this is just so heart warming. it makes me want to gather around the fire with the entire family. all of us drinking warm coco from our patriots mugs. holding hands and hugging each other. ahhhhhhh the love filles the room as the tears of joy stream from our faces.

I just got back from underwear shopping with Gisele, and she said that Tom is also a master of sonic the hedgehog 2.
True story! :D :pigsfly:

Before I get flamed for the above post.. this wasn't a shot at the truthfulness of your post.. just throwing in some light humor.

Enjoy.

p.s. I hate that I felt the need to say this...lol.

How would it be disrespectful to share the name of who you talked to? He didn't say anything controversial. :confused:

If I said I had drinks with a certain long snapper, would I be boozing with a football player or a tall girl?

One of the things that we, as fans, have heard is about is that Brady is very involved with the WRs. What I don't think many of us grasp is just how involved Brady is. From what I was told, Brady is everything we've heard and MORE. This gentleman basically told me that Brady was more involved than any of the position coaches. Brady was in on every meeting and Brady was coaching the guys on the field as well. Brady is very hands on and he'll work with you. And it doesn't matter if your the 1st WR on the roster or the 7th. Brady would spend time coaching you up.

Back to the point of this topic. Great insight into the detail, the work ethic and approach that the FHOF exhibits. It's easy to see how TB could get frustrated by a wideout who was lackadasical towards being coached up.

If I said I had drinks with a certain long snapper, would I be boozing with a football player or a tall girl?

Well, that depends. Who was buying? Is the tall girl attractive?

Last edited:
That is interesting,and a very good post,thanks.

How would it be disrespectful to share the name of who you talked to? He didn't say anything controversial. :confused:

Tune - No, he didn't say anything controversial. But I feel a need to respect his privacy and not reveal his name. Just like YOU did when you made some posts about BB that were extremely inflammatory...

Tune - No, he didn't say anything controversial. But I feel a need to respect his privacy and not reveal his name. Just like YOU did when you made some posts about BB that were extremely inflammatory...

Always better to err on the side of caution, tho I do not think you erred in this situation. Too few people respect others' privacy these days. The player was speaking in the context of a one-on-one conversation, and may not have said the same things to a group.

Last edited:
Ok.. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Patriots WRs from the 2004 team tonight. Out of respect for him, I can not share his name. We talked for a bit and I didn't inundate him with questions, but I did get to see his ring from 2004 with his number on it. And yes, its authentic.

Needless to say, I was very grateful for him spending time talking with me. And I wanted to share with everyone.

One can totally see Brady exhibiting this kind of commitment. BB remarked how supportive TFB was during spygate and other difficult times the franchise's been through. TFB: oft imitated but never duplicated :) Nice story DaB,thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back