PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting information about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that simply was because of the info's controversial nature. Of course, you will do what you want, but I can't see where you'd betray any confidentiality by sharing the player's identity, in this case. What he told you was pretty benign.

Well, Tune. I'm sorry that I didn't be a jackass like yourself and lambaste the guy with hundreds of questions about the inner workings of the Patriots. Unlike yourself, I have some respect for the players and other personnel not to think that, as a fan, I am somehow entitled to information about the inner workings of the Patriots.

While you may find it benign, I found it fascinating to learn that Brady even more involved with the receivers than guys like Reiss and Curran led us to believe. And, it does go to support the idea that certain players weren't retained because they couldn't earn Brady's confidence. Nevermind Belichick's.

T.Brady is the man, I'm just happy he's a New England Patriot! Its nice too see that some ppl don't let fame go to there heads,to bad he's exception not the rule.

I dont know why you think we dont get it but i always new he was a hands on guy with his WR.

Why is it that people like yourself make dumb assumptions? Can you not read? No where did I say that we, as fans, didn't get it.

And I doubt that you "always KNEW he was a hands on guy," unless you were a receiver for him. Because it wasn't something that really gets mentioned with the training camp reports. The only time we heard about it was when there was a story done on Reche Caldwell a few years back when he mentioned that Brady showed him how to run the routes. It was speculated that Brady was more involved, but nothing was confirmed.

Considering that all we had were rumors before about how active Brady was, I would think getting a confirmation on it from someone who had experienced it would be something that Pats fans would appreciate. If you don't appreciate it, fine. Thanks for your post.

i definitely appreciate the info. Brady is all i suspected he was and more.

Considering that all we had were rumors before about how active Brady was, I would think getting a confirmation on it from someone who had experienced it would be something that Pats fans would appreciate. If you don't appreciate it, fine. Thanks for your post.

I for one, and many many others--I'm sure, did appreciate your story. Any info that is positive in any way, is great news.

Your choice to keep his identity anonymous shows that you have values, and can be trusted. I am sure many of us would've made the same choice. The identity wasn't the issue, or point of the comment. Thank you, and many of the other experienced posters--who are the heart of these boards. Your inside info, and good stories keep people like me, who don't have as much access--well informed

thks DaBruinz for sharing it

Good stuff!

but I did get to see his ring from 2004 with his number on it.

Good story.
How nice was the RING?

Well, Tune. I'm sorry that I didn't be a jackass like yourself and lambaste the guy with hundreds of questions about the inner workings of the Patriots. Unlike yourself, I have some respect for the players and other personnel not to think that, as a fan, I am somehow entitled to information about the inner workings of the Patriots.

While you may find it benign, I found it fascinating to learn that Brady even more involved with the receivers than guys like Reiss and Curran led us to believe. And, it does go to support the idea that certain players weren't retained because they couldn't earn Brady's confidence. Nevermind Belichick's.

Mercy me. Is this your bad time of the month, or did you simply forget your tranquilizers? Look up "benign" and then apply your newfound knowledge to the context of my post. YES, the information is interesting, and thanks for sharing. (I never questioned that.) Calling it "benign" simply suggests that attribution would cast no aspersions on the person you talked to. You're really quick to jump on the defensive overkill, DB. Take a few deep breaths ... or something.

Maybe it was Kevin Kasper - Was he on the roster in the 2004 SB ??

but I did get to see his ring from 2004 with his number on it.

Good story.
How nice was the RING?

Definitely the 15K that it was announced to be worth. The circumference of the thing was almost that of a Golf ball.

Definitely the 15K that it was announced to be worth. The circumference of the thing was almost that of a Golf ball.

You're not kidding.

belichick-frazer-harrison.jpg

Its great to be informed about the players on this team. This just proves how the Patriots system is a team first team!!

While some posters in this thread have a "no sh!t sherlock" response about DB's meeting, others of us remember all of the "Brady's bad body language" BS of 2006, not to mention the reports of other QB's and their holier-than-everybody attitudes. And while I always thought TFB was a deeply involved team player, I didn't know he made an impression not only on his key receivers but on all of them down the roster. So this was refreshing to read.

Brady's hands-on style is why I think we'll still get some juice out of Galloway. With Brady coaching up a foursome of Moss, Welker, Galloway, and Greg Lewis, this offense should be pretty damn good next year.

Brady's hands-on style is why I think we'll still get some juice out of Galloway. With Brady coaching up a foursome of Moss, Welker, Galloway, and Greg Lewis, this offense should be pretty damn good next year.

The Defenses will be shaking next year!! Lets work on our defense so opponents offenses will shake :D

yeah, the offense should be good, but it should've been good lat year, too --- so let's not count our chickens....

ps

that brady story reminds me of a larry bird story.

Maybe it was Kevin Kasper - Was he on the roster in the 2004 SB ??

Yes, he was. I remember Bill Simmons talking about how some reporter looked way too thrilled for a guy interviewing Kevin Kasper. :D

yeah, the offense should be good, but it should've been good lat year, too --- so let's not count our chickens....

ps

that brady story reminds me of a larry bird story.

Um, once Cassel got his feet under him, our offense was good last year. Very good. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back