PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inactives: Hernandez and Welker out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Inactives: Hernandez and Cunningham out

is anyone excited to see Taylor Price today besides me?

Very excited too. I would have been disappointed if he was not starting

Re: Inactives: Hernandez and Cunningham out

is anyone excited to see Taylor Price today besides me?

I've been waiting 20 weeks to see this. All of preseason, and the regular season. I want to see my Binky!

I am excited to see Taylor Price and Tate get a lot of snaps today. I am not liking the DL picture though. Do we know why Deadrick is out?

I believe Deaderick was battling an injured shoulder and had to play (Packers?) due to others being out. Hopefully this is just getting him so more rest.

I hope price looks OK. He was horrible before. It will be interesting. Hope he's not a bust already.

I hope price looks OK. He was horrible before. It will be interesting. Hope he's not a bust already.

Maybe wait 4 more Hrs before exclaiming on that.

Usually a guy isn't a bust after maybe playing one official NFL game.

Come on man.

He hasn't even taken a snap in a real NFL game in his rookie season and you're breaking out the bust tag already.

Should we just cut him if he doesn't catch 6 balls for 150 yards and 2 TDs? Might as well have that extra roster spot for the play-offs.

Looking forward to see Price, hope he has a nice showing. I also want to see Edelman play well, I hope his inconsistency was more a product of being used to sporadically, and never seeing a rythm. Honestly I would like to see him take the #3 WR spot and have 3 route runners as our tops, I don't know if Tate has a place on the style of offense we run now, keep him as KR.

Looking forward to see Price, hope he has a nice showing. I also want to see Edelman play well, I hope his inconsistency was more a product of being used to sporadically, and never seeing a rythm. Honestly I would like to see him take the #3 WR spot and have 3 route runners as our tops, I don't know if Tate has a place on the style of offense we run now, keep him as KR.

I think Price might take the 3rd spot because of his speed - we have to keep the safeties honest somehow. I am very excited to see Edelman and Price - hope it works out well.

I had a feeling Branch would get the day off in a meaningless game. Suprised on Welker though, his injury was more of a freak thing. Maybe we'll be seeing quite a bit of Hoyer in the 2nd half.

Not good to see Deadrick inactive unless he is hurt. Looking like we may be without Brace and Wright, may need him to step up in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes