PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Walsh has hard evidence on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He should say yeah i did it, and I did it when I was DC for the Giants 2 Super bowls as well, do you think we could have beaten the Bills without it!

What? Stop posting

He should say yeah i did it, and I did it when I was DC for the Giants 2 Super bowls as well, do you think we could have beaten the Bills without it!
we dont need anymore of this **** .:rolleyes:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i like you.

Umm marko man walsh only worked for the pats and he was like a video editor or something and that was all.

I don't get it:

If there IS a video of the Rams walkthrough, what makes people think it necessarily HAD to be the Patriots filming? It could've been the Rams themselves. If the jury was more than this Kangaroo Court of agenda driven media and sore loser players and coaches, would anyone honestly convict BB of subterfuge? This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Umm marko man walsh only worked for the pats and he was like a video editor or something and that was all.

No, no he was saying BB should own up and say he did all this sh*t when he was DC of the Giants.

The point is that no one wants to really know the truth of the culture of football coaches they just want to get the pats. do you think even if we did do this that no one else ever did or thought of it. The people who call us cheaters or the one's wanting investigations and reprimands are dishonest because if you really want the truth you might say something like, "I want that jets tape from last year to see what's on that"; You might say "what is the concrete difference between filming and having a guy do it in real time with a pad of paper or a still camera?" I know one has been outlawed and one hasn't but why? You might ask "BB where did you learn this? Do you know of any other teams who do this?" You might ask "Doesn't every corporation in America have something called competitive intelligence where they spy on their competitors, and often in an illegal manner? And if so why is an action in football that is not an illegal offense outside of football more important than microsoft or some other company actually breaking the law to find out what their competitors are doing? Why Senator Specter?" You see people like Peter King and the crew @ESPN don't really want to know anything that might shed some real light on the situation they just want to cast aspersions against the Pats because it's popluar and it fits their agenda! They are phonies and liars themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back