PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB watch

Holy ****ing cherry picking Batman but I'm not surprised in a world where nuance is all but dead. I hope writing is this author's hobby rather than job.

A few examples:
- Going on and on about the Sanu trade without noting the trades for Moss, Welker, or Cooks
- Says former Pats players are doing better else where and his lone example is Jakobi Meyers who isn't having a career year in any stat other than TDs (7 versus 6 here last season). Jonnu Smith is a fair criticism but he's likely benefiting playing next to Kyle Pitts. I think BOB could have figured out how to use him better.
It's Jerry Thornton. BB honk excellance. It is, in fact, his job. His histrionics are entertaining but one has to wonder if he's alright in the head.

He's either going to "mutually part ways" or get traded. We may not hear what the status is until after the Super Bowl.
Or stay, with possibly some job responsibility tweaks.

Last edited:
Spot. ****ing. On. For the first time since 2012 BB has a war chest. Let the man use it, groom more assistant coaches for 2-3 years, and leave the franchise in a good place to contend again.

That's what 2020 & '21 were supposed to be about... And he ****ed It Up. No ****ing Way should ownership make the same mistake again.

I thi
He's either going to "mutually part ways" or get traded. We may not hear what the status is until after the Super Bowl.
I think will hear something definitive sometime next week.

Spot. ****ing. On. For the first time since 2012 BB has a war chest. Let the man use it, groom more assistant coaches for 2-3 years, and leave the franchise in a good place to contend again.
Groom who?? Does BB have more kids he can hire? Nieces, nephews, cousins even?

I see Andy continues to mentally masturbate in public. He's the first to criticize posters for offering opinions that don't comport with reality. He, however, can just make **** up, like a 4-12 team being 10-6 simply with avg. QB play. Of course, he doesn't say who this mysterious avg QB is that has these fantastic powers. This super hero avg. QB can turn one of the worse OLs in allowing pressure into the Eagles/Lions/Ravens OL. His all powerful avg. QB can turn NEs 29th ranked offensive DVOA into the Chiefs/Bills offensive DVOA #6/#4 respectively. BTW, those two teams are actually (not fictionally) 10-6 and have top 10 defenses. Wait, does Andy mean by avg. QB - Mahomes a/o Allen?

Lol, Andy and his hysterical flights of fancy ejaculating all over the forum. Let's call it what it is Andy, a pipe dream.

Bill Burr calling out Pats fans

So if BB f's up then we're just supposed to take it and not complain? And BB gets to make baffing decisions that hurt the team from now until when he retires with no comment from the fanbase? Just clap like trained seals until he retires.

You don't fire Bill from coaching.

It's always been about wether Bill the GM needs to go.

That answer is and has been unequivocally yes. So if he's not willing to relinquish those duties, it's obvious what you have to do.
I agree with you but I'm not sure Kraft has the stones to fire Bill.

How does anyone know? Kraft started meddling years ago. Three years ago, Bill was supposedly coerced into a more inclusive drafting exercise. Last two years with Groh, who knows what the pecking order was.

How does anyone know? Kraft started meddling years ago. Three years ago, Bill was supposedly coerced into a more inclusive drafting exercise. Last two years with Groh, who knows what the pecking order was.
Your guess is just as blind as the other guys.

All I have to say is that Bob Kraft has been hands off for the BB era. If you have evidence to the contrary, please post it here.

(Feelings don't count)

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back