Who do you want to play next weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedogc

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Who do you want and who do the Pats have a better chance against? I say Baltimore on both accounts. No dynamic player in the passing game (Houston has Johnson and TE Daniels could do some damage) and I think Baltimore defense, being a bit older, doesnt match up as well against the Pats offense. Plus revenge for 2009. I know Houston is on its 3rd string QB, but I still think they can be explosive with Foster and Johnson.

TJ Yates or Joe Flacco?

Houston

Suggs has been tremendous with the pass rush,Ngata as well and that is what can slow this teams offense down.

Ray Rice has also had big success against us...especially in that last playoff meeting.

You also have an extremely hungry Ray Lewis and Ed Reed wanting to win another SB title before they retire shortly.

Also the Ravens would not be coming in here starry eyed as they know they can beat us at Foxboro and will be confident.

I don't think there is a question of doubt it's Houston we want to face next week....,TJ Yates? Hahaha

Don't really care. You need an elite QB AND a great pass rush to beat the Patriots. Only the NYG have that formula and hopefully they will be exiting tomorrow.

A good win over Balt. would give the pats a lot of confidence going to the SB, could leave them banged up as well.

I'd love to shut up Suggs :rocker:

Houston, because we'd likely suffer fewer injuries in that game than in a game against Baltimore.

Houston, because we'd likely suffer fewer injuries in that game than in a game against Baltimore.

If you don't win next week,injuries after the half would be almost irrelevant unless it was a torn ACL

I say Ravens... Revenge will be sweet and it will give us a boost... Analyst is going to put this win as Tebow not playing well and the d giving up... Shut the naysayers with Pats over Ravens... Ravens do have a decent QB and their D speaks for itself... That will lead to a Giants vs. Patriots rematch, :rocker:...

Amen. Bernard Pollard is on the Ravens :eek: Do we need to him injure any more Patriots?

A dome team in the cold, I would rather play Houston.

Baltimore....Good team and we won't have to hear about the Pats got lucky in terms of matchup draws.

Give me Ravens. 2010 still hurts and also our TE's should hurt them big time. Houstons D is scary good underneath.

Doesn't matter. Brady will torch either of them.

Houston.

Lewis would probably kill a couple of our offensive guys just to spite us if we played the Ravens.

I prefer Houston.

I actually think they are more dangerous than Balt. Particularly with how the D is playing vs the run lately. Rice doesnt worry me so much and if they are made one dimensional - does Flacco worry you so much.

While there is the revenge thing with Baltimore; (and Pollard); I would rather see them whining at home than winning vs houston.

Houston just got their first PO win; I think it would be good for them to get to AFCCG. (then lose of course).

I want the Ravens. I want to see their tears after they lose! I want to see Suggs cry about Brady for the entire off season!

Amen. Bernard Pollard is on the Ravens :eek: Do we need to him injure any more Patriots?

I wish they would have thrown his bum ass out of the league for injuring Tom Brady. **** him! :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Of course the Ravens would pick him up though. I hope the ratbirds get sent packing by Houston.

I want Baltimore because I hate them, and we owe them a season ending loss. Houston would probably be the easier matchup though. Either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes