PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honestly, I Don't Believe My Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Honestly I Don't Believe My Eyes

It was definately a career turning point. The peanut butter on both slices of bread speaks volumes about his containment philosophy. Sealing off the mobile jelly by plugging holes on its flanks is brilliant! The technique applied with the knife regarding the peanut butter indicates a relentless desire to properly fill all gaps causing the jelly to seek alternate routes at the edges. I'd love to see what he could do against more pocket oriented preserves.

And it's all caught on video tape!!!

The BB-PBJ

Ahahahahaa.

You're heading in the right direction, but the the Pepperidge Farm is too moist (the pocket collapses easily). Take it from an expert: Matthew's Honey Oat. And apricot jam.

Oh good. I'm going grocery shopping after the BC game. So should I stack the peanut butter on one slice to neutralize the bulk of the offensive preserves? Will I still be able to pressure the main fruit, (Garcia, Losman, etc.), with the standard 4-3 Skippy set, or will it be easier to distract them with a 3-4 Peter Pan? It would probably be simple to occupy Garcia with Peter Pan.

I learned something :D Everytime I listen to Bill I learn something :rocker:

i noticed he used the same knife for both the PB as well as the J, despite the fact that a second knife was on the table. but, this is no surprise as it suggests that Belichick is looking for versatility in knives, with one knife able to play multiple roles. so, THAT's where he came up with the idea!!!

"The only knife on this team that plays only one role is Tom Brady, every other knife butters more than one roll." -BB

Last edited:

You guys are getting it all wrong. This isn't about any defense. it's more about the Spread Offense. :D

Felger: What?!?! No white bread?!?! This sandwich will SUCK!

Peanut butter is terrible for you fwiw... very bad.

Must be why it tastes good.

Actually that's incorrect. Peanut butter is quite healthy... in fact, nutritionally, there are few meals the equal of a PBJ and milk.

"bill belichick peanut butter and jelly sandwich".... know thats what makes you a genuis!!!!!!!!

I hope some one with the team gets a heads up on this if they haven't seen this already. I am sure Vrabel would find a good use for this clip during a team meeting.

Last edited:
Now we know why Monty Beisel made the team -- he had a copy of this video! :rocker:

Now we know why Ken Walter made the team -- he had a copy of this video! :rocker:

Fixed it for you Mike.

I don't know who that announcer on the right is, but Ron Jaworski's put on a few pounds.

Wow....

Just.

Wow....

The music is the coup de gras.

Last edited:
The league's confirmed that Goodell has demanded that all copies of the BBPBJ videotape be delivered to his office by Monday, but the league declined to comment on the question "Yo watcha gonna do 'bout YouTube".

The league confirms that other coaches also make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but not with video equipment present. Commissioner Roger Goodell will announce whether the league will take action over Bill Belichick's videotaped sandwich in the near future. When asked for a response to sammygate, New York Jets coach Eric Mangini lost a football game.

PFnV

"If you put the peanut butter on both sides of the bread and intend on eating the edges, your jelly is gonna go straight through the sandwich and onto your lap with every bite. Maybe Belichick likes grape jelly on his lap."

- the wife

Was that really a young BB? I'm still not sure if this is real or a fake.

that video, and some of the messages on this thread, are hilarious. i still can't believe he agreed to do that segment, and the guy with him is a hoot.

for someone who sees him every day and deals with the current "Media Bill," this is priceless...thanks!

smy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes