PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honestly, I Don't Believe My Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked for a response to sammygate, New York Jets coach Eric Mangini lost a football game.
Best quote on Mangina EVER!

Peanut butter on both sides so the jelly doesn't leak through.

My second epiphany in the last two weeks.

i was thinking..how unintentionally it mocks those ESPN sunday nfl countdown 'thank god they chose football' ads

Re: Honestly I Don't Believe My Eyes

Actually that's incorrect. Peanut butter is quite healthy... in fact, nutritionally, there are few meals the equal of a PBJ and milk.

"The most well-known sources of trans fats are margarine and baked goods made with margarine, but it also lurks in some areas you might not suspect such as peanut butter, crackers, and even TV dinners. In fact, it is estimated that seven out of eight packaged foods contain trans fat. Take a good look at the labels on your food. If there's any mention of hydrogenated oil or even partially hydrogenated oil, that food contains trans fat."

William Douglass

My take is this: if they have a peanut butter without the transfats... I would buy some asap. I love the stuff personally. But, most of the stuff is made as cheaply as possible.

Raw milk IS good 4 you. Pasteurized is very bad though.

Last edited:
This video is being shown on Fox Sports' Best Damn Sports Show right now. Way to go with the inside scoop, shmessy.

Re: Honestly I Don't Believe My Eyes

My take is this: if they have a peanut butter without the transfats... I would buy some asap. I love the stuff personally. But, most of the stuff is made as cheaply as possible.

OK, I just looked at a jar of plain old mass-produced Skippy. Big emblem on the label says "As always, no trans fats." So don't you be libeling the Belichick Special! :D

Of note: I made a PBJ today, and for the first time in my life, I spread PB on both sides of the bread

Thanks BB!

Of note: I made a PBJ today, and for the first time in my life, I spread PB on both sides of the bread

Thanks BB!

Just like passing theory, BB is changing the way we think of peanut butter and jelly.

that video, and some of the messages on this thread, are hilarious. i still can't believe he agreed to do that segment, and the guy with him is a hoot.

for someone who sees him every day and deals with the current "Media Bill," this is priceless...thanks!

smy

Shalise, you need to ask him if his sandwich making philosophies have changed since his days in Cleveland.

Thanks BB!

Haha yeah I never even thought of doing it that way, but it's brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots