PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley's announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoodie said:
I'm hoping there will be some explanation of his ethnic background. His mother's name is Juanita so I'm guessing that explains his latino lgood looks but I need an explanation of the name. (so come to think of it, I guess I do kinda want it to be like the Halberstam book.)

Holley said it's an "as told to book." So I'm assuming it'll be like Tedy's memoir but we'll know who the ghost writer is.
A Filipino heritage that helps explain his toughness and resourcefulness.

Filipino mother and Italian father. I remember reading that in the Herald last spring. (and yes, it was later verified by a forgotten but more reliable media outlet!)

After the book on Tedy Bru, I think Holly he should do one on Miguel.

That would be interesting.

How did he get started? Did he, when he was a child, do a page on the kids in his class lunch money? Did he do a spread sheet on his high school graduating class showing college, loans, grants, scholarships, ect?

On his first job did he get fired for posting everyones in his company, salary, bonus, expenses? Does he have children? Does he post their allowance and how many years before they become free agents?

I think these are the thing that the general public would be interesting in knowing about Miguel.

I also think there will be a lot of medical information as well..aand ther eis also a LOT deeper things about TB..not only his battle with alcholism but also how close he came to a desk job with the Pats...from hearing yesterday, it ALMOST happened..I think it will be a great book!! And part of the proceeds will go to stroke awareness....

you don't have to be constrained by the truth

PatsChick87 said:
I too started a book about myself once...couldn't get beyond the table of Contents!!!!:eek:
need a ghostwriter?
reveal the truth about pete carroll, **** mcpherson, ron meyer. the heart-stopping tale of kathleen sullivan and barney frank.
how you were the intermediary between kraft and the sullivan family.
what really happened with that transformer on Rte 1 duiring that playoff game.
the buyout of eddie andelman.
payola in the foxborough police dept.
the sordd tale of victor kiam and orthwein.
raymond berry's visions of the patriots' future--day of reckoning close at hand?
and finally, gov. john rowland's attempts to close the deal with the krafts---prostitutes, promises of hot tubs, wild weekends at a marriott in new york, $50,000 cash in pillowcases, coach tickets to conferences in el salvador.

PATSNUTme said:
After the book on Tedy Bru, I think Holly he should do one on Miguel.

That would be interesting.

How did he get started? Did he, when he was a child, do a page on the kids in his class lunch money? Did he do a spread sheet on his high school graduating class showing college, loans, grants, scholarships, ect?

On his first job did he get fired for posting everyones in his company, salary, bonus, expenses? Does he have children? Does he post their allowance and how many years before they become free agents?

I think these are the thing that the general public would be interesting in knowing about Miguel.

Ah, the exciting bon vivant life of an accountant!
I could write it, but then his wife would read it and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back