PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill’s first offer…

It was a short window, but he was lighting up the NFL before injuries took over. Terrell Owens had his best years with Garcia, yet didn't like him for some reason.

Overall, the defense was pretty bad and the team couldn't match up with the Rams, Eagles, Panthers and Bucs during that 3 year window between 2000-2002.
Wasn't there some talk that Garcia was gay? Maybe that's why TO didn't like him.

Wasn't there some talk that Garcia was gay? Maybe that's why TO didn't like him.
per Wikipedia
Garcia's favorite target while with the 49ers was WR Terrell Owens. In 2003, Garcia and Owens's relationship turned sour upon Garcia taking issue with Owens's public praise for the play of backup quarterback Tim Rattay. Garcia responded with a cryptic "we cannot let the sickness spread" remark, prompting Owens to wear a surgeon's mask at the following practice. Following Owens's trade to Philadelphia, Owens was asked in a Playboy interview if he thought Garcia was gay, to which he responded, "If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat." Garcia called Owens' insinuations "ridiculous" and "untrue."

Right. You said probably. What do you think that word means?

Anyway, let me clue you in on the old-age question. Age has nothing to do with a person's mental capacity and the two men running for President right now are proof positive. They're both around the same age but one of them can't put two coherent sentences together and PROBABLY can't debate the other.
My whole point has been age means little.

And I'm not sure why your fixated on the word probably when I said my point was misunderstood what I really meant was at 90 he'd still be better than the worse coach in the league while you thought I was saying he'd still be the best coach at 90.

Yes. Owens supposedly accused him of that.

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Has anyone seen Woozy?

Latest on Bill.

Show us you're obsessed without telling us you're obsessed...

H4bXUM2.png

#RentFree

so schefter was correct,bb is willing not to have full control. schefter reported that a week or so ago. thanks for posting this. shows how media and talking heads just glom on to stuff and run it into the ground. multiple media people parroting something as fact does not necessarily mean it is true.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back