PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Sign QB Book To Practice Squad

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Sign QB Book To Practice Squad
Ian Logue
It looks like the depth chart behind New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones continues to churn, with quarterback Ian Book joining the team's ranks.

The post Patriots Sign QB Book To Practice Squad appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

What is it with Bill's recent fascination with small, weak-armed, low-regarded QBs anyway...?

I wouldn't read too much into this signing. Better to turn the page on Corral sooner than later. Let's hope he has more spine than Zappe.

I wouldn't read too much into this signing. Better to turn the page on Corral sooner than later. Let's hope he has more spine than Zappe.
What I read into this is that Belichick is very unhappy with all his backup options at QB, and has been since the off-season started.

At very least, the team needs a reliable #2 for this year and for the future. Belichick will continue to look, and to call GM's about trades.

What I read into this is that Belichick is very unhappy with all his backup options at QB, and has been since the off-season started.

At very least, the team needs a reliable #2 for this year and for the future. Belichick will continue to look, and to call GM's about trades.
Think Wes Welker and Rex Ryan and read my post again.

Former Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who became the official color commentator for Notre Dame a couple of years ago, spoke about Book during one broadcast in 2021 and one thing that impressed him was his leadership and the way he carried himself in the locker room.

“You can tell he endeared himself to his teammates,” said Brees at the time. “ I think that’s the number one trait that a quarterback can have – is that he’s bringing out the best in his teammates and that his teammates will run through a wall for him. Certainly, you got that impression when you would watch the way the team would rally around him.”
OK

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back