PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley's announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
A book with Bruschi...who is ON EEI now...

I knew this, not sure why there was so much drama...I saw this a couple of weeks ago..

I too am writing a book - its an unauthorized autobiography... no punches will be pulled and I will reveal all the dirty little secrets about myself

JoeSixPat said:
I too am writing a book - its an unauthorized autobiography... no punches will be pulled and I will reveal all the dirty little secrets about myself

I too started a book about myself once...couldn't get beyond the table of Contents!!!!:eek:

GJAJ15 said:
I knew this, not sure why there was so much drama...I saw this a couple of weeks ago..

I'm glad somebody said this! I remember seeing it too, thought it was well known. Strange.

JoeSixPat said:

Does 1 page count as a book?

PatsChick87 said:
I too started a book about myself once...couldn't get beyond the table of Contents!!!!:eek:

I read a book once. Something about a guy named **** and a girl named Jane and they had a dog named Spot.

PatsChick87 said:

Well, people usually do the table of contents AFTER the book is finished. That's your problem. You may want to start again, from scratch. ;)

JoeSixPat said:

HAHA!! I can't wait to read this!!

I knew about the book thing a few weeks ago too......I read it as a rumor somewhere. I think Tedy has an amazing story to tell, although I am not so sure Holley is the one to help tell it.

Tunescribe said:
Well, people usually do the table of contents AFTER the book is finished. That's your problem. You may want to start again, from scratch. ;)

It was a good thing I started there as it became clear the content should be tabled!!!:p

I hope Holley asks Bruschi how he feels about killing Bill Belichick's father Steve. BB said that he and his Dad were sick with colds after Bruschi dumped the bucket of Kool Aid on them at the SB. A while later...Steve died.

PatsWickedPissah said:
I hope Holley asks Bruschi how he feels about killing Bill Belichick's father Steve. BB said that he and his Dad were sick with colds after Bruschi dumped the bucket of Kool Aid on them at the SB. A while later...Steve died.

I really hope you are kidding......SB died 9.5 months after the gatorade shower with Bill. He was 86 years old and died from heart failure.

PatsWickedPissah said:
Wow, someone has a serious problem with cause and effect.

No one could possibly be serious about the Gatoraid shower causing somebody's death 10 months later.

Wait a minute, this is an internet message board. Could be!

Bill's Girl said:
HAHA!! I can't wait to read this!!

Unfortunately I've completely discredited myself and it seems like no one believes a word I say about me.

JoeSixPat said:
Unfortunately I've completely discredited myself and it seems like no one believes a word I say about me.
You are my guiding light oh guru of life's trivia, I believe! :singing:

PATSNUTme said:
No one could possibly be serious about the Gatoraid shower causing somebody's death 10 months later.

Wait a minute, this is an internet message board. Could be!

Sounds like a job for the Mythbusters on Discovery Channel! Maybe PWP could volunteer to be Buster? ;)

PatsWickedPissah said:

You must be wicked piss*d to even think that.:D

Holley says the book is being published by a small publishing house. Bruschi and Holley seemed to have a pretty good relationship (at least a lot of banter back and forth) and Bruschi says he's going to talk about alot of things including his his childhhod, how he got to where he where he is now and relationship with his wife.

During the whole stroke thing, I found I was really impressed with Heidi -- her calm in the face of the whole situation. I was really impressed with her and the fact that Tedy seems to truly value her opinions.

Hoodie said:
You must be wicked piss*d to even think that.:D

Holley says the book is being published by a small publishing house. Bruschi and Holley seemed to have a pretty good relationship (at least a lot of banter back and forth) and Bruschi says he's going to talk about alot of things including his his childhhod, how he got to where he where he is now and relationship with his wife.

During the whole stroke thing, I found I was really impressed with Heidi -- her calm in the face of the whole situation. I was really impressed with her and the fact that Tedy seems to truly value her opinions.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out like the Halberstam book and spends 3/4's of the damn thing on Bruschi's dad's career as an engineer at a chemical plant!

Last edited:
I'm hoping there will be some explanation of his ethnic background. His mother's name is Juanita so I'm guessing that explains his latino lgood looks but I need an explanation of the name. (so come to think of it, I guess I do kinda want it to be like the Halberstam book.)

Holley said it's an "as told to book." So I'm assuming it'll be like Tedy's memoir but we'll know who the ghost writer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes