PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have you ever heard James Sanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've seen every starting Patriot (and then some) take an interview or do a press conference EXCEPT for our up and coming safety James Sanders. He's had a real good year and looks to have a solid future ahead of him, so what gives... because I have no personality to attach to this guy.

I've seen clips of interviews in front of his locker a time or two, but never a full presser or anything.

IIRC, he was interviewed at the beginning of the year re: his holding Rodney's place while he served his 4 game suspension. Nice little interview, as I recall. Merriwether (sp?) has gotten a lot of recent press as Rodney's pigeon, but last year it was Sanders. (Rodney's recent chagrin about PF's probably is due to the influence he feels he has on these two.) IMO, we're going to be OK in the safety position going forward.

For that matter, I've never seen or heard Nick Kaczur. Or Stephen Neal.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every starting Patriot (and then some) take an interview or do a press conference EXCEPT for our up and coming safety James Sanders. He's had a real good year and looks to have a solid future ahead of him, so what gives... because I have no personality to attach to this guy.

Yes. He sounds like a combination of Minnie Mouse and Elmo. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft