PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk needs an off-season chaperone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an interview with her on the radio and she might literally be the dumbest person on the face of the planet.

I can see why they would be attracted to each other.
You're clearly unaware of Australia's politicians then... :p

You're clearly unaware of Australia's politicians then... :p

Normally I'd make a joke about Julia Gillard, but after our last 4 presidential choices, the U.S. is in no position to laugh at any other country's decisions. :(

Normally I'd make a joke about Julia Gillard, but after our last 4 presidential choices, the U.S. is in no position to laugh at any other country's decisions. :(
She's been a running joke for some time now Deus. Countries get their elected officials wrong more often than not and by God did Australia get it wrong when they voted in Labor in 2007.

She's been a running joke for some time now Deus. Countries get their elected officials wrong more often than not and by God did Australia get it wrong when they voted in Labor in 2007.

I hear you. I actually follow Australian politics just a little, to compare to the U.S. on a couple of fronts. Between Gillard and the greens, that's one messed up coalition. Then you toss in your Biden equivalent in terms of gaffes and quotes (Rudd), and that's some great reading.

I hear you. I actually follow Australian politics just a little, to compare to the U.S. on a couple of fronts. Between Gillard and the greens, that's one messed up coalition. Then you toss in your Biden equivalent in terms of gaffes and quotes (Rudd), and that's some great reading.
I wasn't much for the Democratic Party but the moment they folded as a political entity the Greens stepped in and essentially ruined Australian politics. Their policies are holding the country to ransom. Hopefully the Liberals are elected with a majority in both Houses and the country can get on with what needs to be done. We're digressing. Probably best to continue this in the Political Forum I'd say!

As for Gronk... I'll just tip my cap at the young man and say enjoy the ride.

I stopped tripping when Jerry Garcia died........doobage is still a savior, though

I gotcha beat by 5 years. I stopped trippin' balls when Brent died. It was almost tolerable with Hornsby temporarily filling in on piano, but when Vince took over, the overall sound became too empty. His keyboard & synth settings weren't anywhere near as varied or as creative as Brent's. Let's not even get started on Vince's lack of backing vocal ability. Brent could wail. Plus, The Fat Man lost his red headed right hand man behind the Hammond & Leslie. The good nights became few and far between afterwards in the final 3 or 4 years.
They lost too much when Midland bit it, but that's the fate of the keyboard seat in that band. None of the 4 even made it to 50.

Gronk is sorry !

Attachments

• gronksorry.jpg
    gronksorry.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 72
the people who matter don't care

With Bibi jones.

I would watch that.

Tight Ends....Wide Receivers.....Safeties.......

The football season never really does end, does it?

Tight Ends....Wide Receivers.....Safeties.......

The football season never really does end, does it?

direct snap........encroach.....take a knee

or would you just like to pound it?

Met my wife and 9 year old son after work at Skip Jacks in Patriot place for valentines dinner.
Gronk came in with a couple of friends towards the end of our meal and sat 2 tables away. My son went over to say hi and Gronk couldn't have been nicer. Asked him if he played football, my son responded Mansfield pop Warner. Gronk said "oh cool, the Mansfield Hornets. Very cool, very down to earth, very much in control.

Met my wife and 9 year old son after work at Skip Jacks in Patriot place for valentines dinner.
Gronk came in with a couple of friends towards the end of our meal and sat 2 tables away. My son went over to say hi and Gronk couldn't have been nicer. Asked him if he played football, my son responded Mansfield pop Warner. Gronk said "oh cool, the Mansfield Hornets. Very cool, very down to earth, very much in control.

I wonder if he was back in town from getting called into the principal's office. Were Gronk's friends of the fairer sex?

gronk-bar-bill.jpg

He needs a chaperone to tell him not to spend $525 a bottle on Grey Goose.

gronk-bar-bill.jpg

He needs a chaperone to tell him not to spend $525 a bottle on Grey Goose.

:eek::eek::eek: Red Bull and hard alcohol ... not a good combination.

The waitress sure made off like a bandit with that $1,400 tip.

You guys are like old ladies

I commented on mixing Red Bull with hard alcohol (apparently lots of each) and a $1,400 tip. How is that "old lady" like?

Hope he has fun and heals quickly. I just want him healthy for one postseason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes