PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk's whining about "no-fun Patriots" is wearing thin

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Cripes almighty. BB "****ed around" with Brady and Gronk because of his massive ego and the name of his boat? Pure fanboy conjecture best reserved for the Tampa Bay ghetto.
Well, the name of his boat? 6 Rings. Or is it 8 Rings?... he's probably taking full credit for the NYG titles too.

Having a massive ego alone isn't necessarily an insult. Brady has a massive ego too. And when Bill publicly comments on "Brady's age and contract situation", I consider that ****ing around with the player. For a guy who says nothing most of the time, why would he choose to open up so bluntly about his most valuable player? Then the one-year contracts, particularly the stats based one, which is interesting since Bill says "stats are for losers." I guess they aren't when it comes to squeezing your elite quarterback. Am I making this stuff up?

If you're going to start a thread about "whining players" then I think it's fair to counter with obvious reasons why some players ended up being disgruntled here.

Please join me in hoping Kenny Moore received the therapy/medication he needed to recover from those traumatic months with the Patriots.
He's fine now that he enjoys playing the game again.

"The biggest fu*king as*hole in my life!" Bill even depresses Kraft.

Maybe we should change the Tom Brady forum to "Former Patriots we can't stop talking about" forum?:p

Pure fanboy conjecture best reserved for the Tampa Bay ghetto.
Yeah, because as they say, that's where patsfans.com 'real fans' are.

It's relatively quiet there now because those real Pats Fans are busy ordering their Raiders gear.

Gronk is the GOAT te. We don't win 6 SBs w/o him.

Gronk was good but not that good! :) He was in middle school for the first 3 Super Bowls and don't forget an injury caused him to miss the 28-3 comeback game.

Gronk was good but not that good! :) He was in middle school for the first 3 Super Bowls and don't forget an injury caused him to miss the 28-3 comeback game.
I think he meant a total of 6, not all 6.

Gronk can say whatever he wants, but how many times does he have to rehash this?

Gronk needed to be pushed by BB to be his best and achieve what he did. Of course, nobody likes being pushed. That's it in a nutshell.

Yeah we get it. Being a Patriot is work. Stop crying about it already, Gronk.

He's fine now that he enjoys playing the game again.

Apparently he was thrilled the Colts offered him a participation trophy as signing bonus.

@Tunescribe I meant Gronk, not you bud.

Edit: I added gronk to it to clear up the post.

Yeah, because as they say, that's where patsfans.com 'real fans' are.

It's relatively quiet there now because those real Pats Fans are busy ordering their Raiders gear.
Isn’t there a Real Housewives of Boston gossip forum you should be on right now?

Is it whining or just reflecting (or even bragging about) on what is known as Belichick's mythos of being tough, disciplined, focused, etc., that everyone's celebrates? (I've read the quote several times but didn't hear how he said it).

Not much to see here.

Yeah we get it. Being a Patriot is work. Stop crying about it already, Gronk.

This is kinda my take too. Everyone knows it's not easy to play in Foxboro, but the results were all-time great during that run.

It takes more than pure talent to win six Super Bowls (ask Rodgers), and more than top-notch coaching to win six Super Bowls (ask Joe Gibbs). It was a perfect storm that came together to literally make lightning in a bottle.

If Gronk wants to whine, I guess that's his prerogative. He's a free man. It seems pointless but...ehhhhh

Still weird that Pats fans take chances to dunk on Brady and/or BB. Fret not. We will, at some point, see what life without either of them is like again.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back