PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to SI: Deceived by Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interpret that as Roger realized he railroaded BB, and if he pushed BB any further, BB might be inclined to push back.

So the skeptic in me has to ask the question......What was Goodell afraid BB would do?

"I'm really not sure what the problem is here: we're one of the 9 teams that I know tapes signals including X, Y and Z, and hell, I'm positive that we don't listen in on the headsets but I know 1, 2 and 3 do. If the Commisioner had spent a day actually playing or coaching the game he'd know this but I guess he was too busy at marketing meetings to learn about how the league actually works."

this brilliant commenter says it all...

"And secretly videotaping an opposing team's coaching signals is wrong."

The videotaping is/was NOT wrong or prohibited.

Not wrong, not prohibited and certainly NOT SECRET!

The guy filming was wearing Patriot gear and using a video camera the size of a rocket launcher. I could have made the same tapes from side line seats, with less shake and transmitted them over encrypted 802.11 that would have popped out a burned DVD before the team made it into the tunnel during half time using a camera that would have fit in my shirt pocket.

Last edited:
listening to bob kraft on weei today and you could really tell he was really tired of this crap.

Both Goodell and Belichick are two of Krafts closest allies, and to see them take potshots at each has really got to be aggravating for Kraft to deal with. on the radio, kraft refused to comment on the question about goodell's new spygate comments, you could sense the anger in his voice when it came to the subject, but obviously doesnt want to make any kind of comment which would potentially anger either of them.

listening to bob kraft on weei today and you could really tell he was really tired of this crap.

Both Goodell and Belichick are two of Krafts closest allies, and to see them take potshots at each has really got to be aggravating for Kraft to deal with. on the radio, kraft refused to comment on the question about goodell's new spygate comments, you could sense the anger in his voice when it came to the subject, but obviously doesnt want to make any kind of comment which would potentially anger either of them.

I give Ordway credit for trying, but boy did Kraft stonewall him twice on trying to get his take on Goody's rogue commentary.

I'm paraphrasing but his message was clear to all within earshot.... "I'm tired of talking about it.".

Last edited:
Not wrong, not prohibited and certainly NOT SECRET!

The guy filming was wearing Patriot gear and using a video camera the size of a rocket launcher. I could have made the same tapes from side line seats, with less shake and transmitted them over encrypted 802.11 that would have popped out a burned DVD before the team made it into the tunnel during half time using a camera that would have fit in my shirt pocket.

Just great.
Next headlines "Patriots Are Terrorists?"
You're to blame!

The POS commissioner strikes again.Funny how he has no adverse commentary on his former employer's chorus line and so called rogue coach involved in the tripping incident this year. He is an idiot or a biased liar if he thinks that fat boy Rytan doesn't know what is going on on his sidelines. Of course rhe Jets are special. Its time for Kraft to stop cosying up to that turd and stand up for the good of his team.

this is what is strange

we have a player who lied to the commish about dog fighting and was convicted and came back and he is proud of him
we have Ben R and his stuff which is far more serious
we have jets with their off the field stuff and now even mark sanchez involved in some possible off the field stuff

but still the pats are portrayed as the most villanious team in the league and the commish is feeling deceived by some crap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back