PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Mock by Kirwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:eek: I was thinking about this over the weekend... wouldn't Patriot Nation flip right out if we "reached" for Mangold at #21. :D (I was trying to think of off the wall picks that would cause me to throw things at my TV) ...then he shows up on Kirwan's draft at #14. Had to laugh.

I would not be shocked with that pick for 2 reasons.

1. Maybe Koppens injury is more severe than we think

2. Next year is Koppens contract year and we could be preparing for that.

I like Spitz as a center or even Ross. That is if koppen is OK and fully ready to play.

The thing that strikes me most: every player worth picking high at all, imo, is off the board by 22. That is probably the draft scenario I most feared and therefore I think is most accurate. No sliders of import on my board. Though I still think at least one of those backs he has after our pick will slide to rd 2.

patsox23 said:
Bobby Carpenter and Brian Calhoun. Love the 1st round pick, not sure about Calhoun.

I don't like Carpenter, if Greenway is there, you gotta take him. Also, as much as I hate Notre Dame, if Stovall is there when they pick in round 2, he needs to be a Patriot.

I'd take Pat Ross late in the draft, too. The BC linemen always seem to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes