PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Mock by Kirwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:eek: I was thinking about this over the weekend... wouldn't Patriot Nation flip right out if we "reached" for Mangold at #21. :D (I was trying to think of off the wall picks that would cause me to throw things at my TV) ...then he shows up on Kirwan's draft at #14. Had to laugh.

I would not be shocked with that pick for 2 reasons.

1. Maybe Koppens injury is more severe than we think

2. Next year is Koppens contract year and we could be preparing for that.

I like Spitz as a center or even Ross. That is if koppen is OK and fully ready to play.

The thing that strikes me most: every player worth picking high at all, imo, is off the board by 22. That is probably the draft scenario I most feared and therefore I think is most accurate. No sliders of import on my board. Though I still think at least one of those backs he has after our pick will slide to rd 2.

patsox23 said:
Bobby Carpenter and Brian Calhoun. Love the 1st round pick, not sure about Calhoun.

I don't like Carpenter, if Greenway is there, you gotta take him. Also, as much as I hate Notre Dame, if Stovall is there when they pick in round 2, he needs to be a Patriot.

I'd take Pat Ross late in the draft, too. The BC linemen always seem to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back