PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good luck today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good luck today Pats fans.
I'm expecting to see a very good football game today. Plus, yesterday my brother-in-law called me and said that he has an extra ticket to the game, so I get to go see it in person. He's from Boston and is a rabid Pats fan, so the car ride back to Columbus should be very interesting one way or another. :D
Anyhow, I'll be back tonight either way to chat about the game a bit, but I hope to see a good, clean, hard-hitting, injury-free game today and I wish you guys the best. :)
Have fun today folks, it's going to be a good one. :eat3:

Marvin_for_prez said:
I'm expecting to see a very good football game today. Plus, yesterday my brother-in-law called me and said that he has an extra ticket to the game, so I get to go see it in person. He's from Boston and is a rabid Pats fan, so the car ride back to Columbus should be very interesting one way or another. :D
Anyhow, I'll be back tonight either way to chat about the game a bit, but I hope to see a good, clean, hard-hitting, injury-free game today and I wish you guys the best. :)

Good post. Good luck.

Marvin_for_prez said:

GOod luck to you as well. No injuries, a hard fought game is all i ask for.

Semi OT: Anyone else notice the lack of other teams trolls this week. We had more pats fan being idiots here than bengals fans.

Marvin_for_prez said:

Salute to Marvin for his first class post. Let the game be won between the lines. Best to both teams.

QB12

Congrats on scoring a ticket! Have fun. Good luck.

Enjoy, no injuries.

Have fun. Thanks for reminding me of one of the things that makes football so great -- classy fans!

Marvin_for_prez said:
Good luck today Pats fans....

Excellent post. May the best team win. :eat3: And I know they will. :D

Marvin_for_prez

Your a good guy so I hate to say I told you so, but...:D

At least you got to be at the game. Hope you weren't one of the early leavers. There sure were a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST