PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go to H--- Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we are inclined to roast RH, I believe he honestly isn't smart enough to see the nuance and respond accordingly. I watched Willie squirm the other day as he tried to walk the fence on NFL Network and thought that was rather disappointing. We know Willie is as loyal as they come but our boys are in a tough spot on Networks with strong ties to the NFL. Their job is not easy...finding the right words.
That said, kudos to Bruschi for hammering Woody (who had no ill-intent, seemingly) on air and sticking up for Brady in emphatic fashion.
Honourable mention to Heath Evans who patiently waited to voice his support of the Pats one one occasion and totally called out Karlos Dansby on another tagging him with "loser mentality" label.

Despite that, I can concede that it's possible that McNally messed with the balls, and that it's possible that Brady had some level of knowledge about it.

well said, deus

i feel like i'm in the twilight zone

Nobody on this site, nobody, has spent more time here dealing with this issue than have I. I've gone after the problems with the anti-Patriots arguments time, after time, after time. Despite that, I can concede that it's possible that McNally messed with the balls, and that it's possible that Brady had some level of knowledge about it. Anyone who can't concede that has no business discussing the issue, just as anyone who claims that you can't be reasonable if you don't acknowledge that the Patriots cheated has no business discussing the issue.

Rodney made a terrible leap of logic. It was the equivalent of "If you hated your wife, and your wife turns up dead, you killed her", and he should be feeling incredibly stupid for taking such a position. That doesn't mean that we should start attacking Rodney as a man. That kind of crap is despicable.

So in other words, Deus has questions about Tom Brady's integrity and thinks it's `possible` he could have ballboys sneak into bathrooms to deflate footballs illegally in order to beat the ****ing Colts.

So in other words, Deus has questions about Tom Brady's integrity and thinks it's `possible` he could have ballboys sneak into bathrooms to deflate footballs illegally in order to beat the ****ing Colts.

I wouldn't read too much into that.

He just loves to call people stupid.

I agree with him about the point though strongly disagree that there is any call for belittling other posters.

Sure, its possible. But might I add, its hardly plausible that McNally did so to deflate footballs by an utterly negligible .3 or .4 psi.

Last edited:
he seems to be conceding the possibility

you guys are aware that people take PEDs (including HGH) in the nfl right? like... it's pro football. if you think the players you're watching are natural, you're kidding yourself. I can understand being upset at Rodney, but this is not the reason. let's act like guys like chandler, hightower, gronk, and collins are 100% natural.

And now you've gone full ******.

you guys are aware that people take PEDs (including HGH) in the nfl right? like... it's pro football. if you think the players you're watching are natural, you're kidding yourself. I can understand being upset at Rodney, but this is not the reason. let's act like guys like chandler, hightower, gronk, and collins are 100% natural.
excellent post

its amazing how many people don't realize how prevalent PEDs are in sports

deus vs pats16N0

deus connects on the first blow

16N0 looks a little timid

im taking bets

deus vs pats16N0

deus connects on the first blow

16N0 looks a little timid

im taking bets

I'm betting it will be more entertaining than the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight.

Asking if Belichick should be fired over air pressure is going full ******.

No, actually, it wasn't. It was perfectly reasonable under the circumstances, which included others asking the question/posing the possibility elsewhere . I'm sorry that you can't grasp basic logic today. Perhaps doing some yard work, or some other way of taking time away from your computer, would get your mind back to a better state.

No, actually, it wasn't. It was perfectly reasonable under the circumstances, which included others asking the question/posing the possibility elsewhere . I'm sorry that you can't grasp basic logic today.

LOL

No.

this is why we cant have nice things

everyone gets so emotional about things.....and loses rationality

people have huge "message board" egos

excellent post

its amazing how many people don't realize how prevalent PEDs are in sports
yeah. Even if it's just steroids for recovery in the grind of a season, athletes take peds. plus we know you can't naturally achieve these physiques. doesn't bother me, as it's not a competitive advantage, seeing as everyone uses. although it does mean every team breaks the rules... hmmm

LOL yes, and now you're just being an ass.

Again. Back to ignore for you. I've no desire to deal with people who can't grasp basic logic.

LOL yes, and now you're just being an ass.

Again. Back to ignore for you. I've no desire to deal with people who can't grasp basic logic.

There was nothing logical about asking if Belichick should be fired. That's why it got moved to the Practice Squad and replaced "I don't care, I can't stand it" as the worst thread in the history of Patsfans.

Rodney Harrison serves a national television audience, not just the Pats.

You have to understand that the majority of people think something went on - even those who think is was like going 60 in a 55 zone. MOST people think Brady and the two dudes were deflating footballs after inspection.

I don't. I don't because I trust a man at his word until proven otherwise. Brady gives me no reason not to believe him, and the Wells report gives me little reason not to believe him.

As for Harrison and all the others, I'm almost certain he didn't read the report or the rebuttal. He probably still thinks that 11 balls came in 2psi under (Mortenson's garbage).

Michael Strahan, who I like a lot, still thinks the Patriots were caught taping practices.

These guys are surrounded all day by people who are supposed to know - the reporters with inside info and such. They listen and so shrug and think as they do.

I'll save my venom for the true haters - the guys who think Brady should have been suspended for a whole year at least, and the Pats should give back the Lombardi and other such nonsense. Harrison is MILD by comparison, and like I said, most people think something extra-legal went on.

Don't agree with him but really do not understand what the big deal is. People are allowed to have an opinion.

We will eventually see were this all leads and then someone is going to look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST