PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go to H--- Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats brought it one themselves...

Yup, sometimes innocent people get upset when being railroaded and crucified in the press. Shame, shame on them for fighting back.

It's even harder to take this time.. what with their history of fighting back.. take Spygate for example. I mean, look how hard the Pats fought that one.

I've been telling this forum for YEARS that Rodney Harrison is a sorry turn coat Brady hater and he's been getting a pass on it because he was awesome on the field. All he does now is troll the Patriots from his media bully pulpit. Two years ago he was calling Eli Manning "the best quarterback in the league."

I wrote Harrison off awhile ago.

Still wonder how he couldn't knock a ball from a jag WR who had it pinned to his head. He must not have taken his HGH that day.

He has to kiss ass now as a television personality because he didn't make major money playing football.
He's what you call a SELL OUT.

Anytime anyone needs a Brady hating high-profile ex-Patriot to bash the shield, they call Rodney Harrison. Hanging out with Tony Dungy, dude makes me ****ing sick.

He used to be one of my all time favorite Patriots and now he's ****ing dead to me.

"Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the league." Rodney Harrison, 2013.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. At least he didn't take an illegal drug like YOU Rodney...IF Brady is guilty, which I don't believe. I believed you were guilty Rodney...you know why? THEY HAD EVIDENCE!!! They have NO EVIDENCE...NONE that Brady did anything. Until I see concrete EVIDENCE that this man did something, I will not believe the crap that anyone says. I am 43 years old. I've lived long enough to know not to BELIEVE EVERYTHING I HEAR. I believe what my own EYES see. That's where it begins and ends for me. Hearsay and opinions mean nothing to me. I respect Rodney for what he did while he played for us, and he is entitled to his own opinion. Everybody is taking a side in this matter. One side is going to live to regret it.

He doesn't understand that none of the footballs even WERE at a lower pressure than they should have been.

It is a bit hard to hate on him too much for believing garbage, since that garbage has been hyped mercilessly as fact for 3.5 months.

I wrote Harrison off awhile ago.

Still wonder how he couldn't knock a ball from a jag WR who had it pinned to his head. He must not have taken his HGH that day.

he got caught earlier thst year and probably didn't take any for the playoffs. rodney was easily the worst player on the field in SB 42 - he gave up that big catch and run to kevin boss that ignited the giants offense.

rodney is doing it so as not appear biased like bruschi and mcginest and evans.

It is a bit hard to hate on him too much for believing garbage, since that garbage has been hyped mercilessly as fact for 3.5 months.

Forgive them for they know not what they durr-durr-durr?

Now those sunday night pregames will be hell having to listen to both dungy and harrison.

Is he already in Pats HOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick