PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go to H--- Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ass*** on payroll. Hey, cooperative biatchs side by side, don´t you love that? All the pedophiles, murderers, sociopaths, psychopaths, women beaters that repent themselves to the "666" on name of Christ, Mahomet, and so on, after a year or so THE SYSTEM clean their image. Hey, maybe rodney got some leaks that we did not seen yet. Well, that would be nothing new. One more thing, i never cared about this guy. I know, i know, it´s some kind of idol for most of the New England Patriots Fans, not my case, so i feel some kind relief on this matter.

I CAN BET MY LIFE IF TOM BRADY WENT ON NATIONAL COOPERATIVE TELEVISION HUMILIATE HIMSELF EVEN IF WAS INNOCENT THEY WOULD NEVER FORGIVE HIM! FORGET ABOUT IT! THIS IS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, THIS IS THE BIG BROTHER!

Let me tell you, even if i was guilty for asking my boys to get a let less air on my freakin footballs, i would give them my middle finger. Why? Because, it was CLEARLY A STING TO STAIN EVERYTHING THAT I ACHIEVED DURING MY ALL FREAKIN LIFE, AND AN ATTEMPT TO TAINT MY COLLEAGUES PROFESSIONALS LIFE AND MY TEAM.

AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE 1000x TIMES CHEATERS , BUT THERES A PROBLEM, THEY DON´T WIN ****! THEY CHANGE THE RULES, THEY PENALIZE THE TEAM, THEY DO EVERYTHING, AND THEY CAN NOT STOP US! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

TOM BRADY WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE SYSTEM IN COURTS AND HOPE HE FINDS A FOUNDING FATHERS JUDGE THAT DO NOT HAVE AFRAID OF ANYTHING, AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT HE CAN GET THE BIGGEST SPORTS COMPENSATION THAT CAN BE HEARD THROUGH ALL ****IN UNIVERSE!

NFL is playing all they cards on the MAINSTREAM MEDIA, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE NEW TORQUEMADAS, THE NEW INQUISITION. FORGET ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, LAW AND COURTS. THEY KNOW EVEN IF THEY GO TO COURT AND ARE RIPPED APART, THEY KNOW THAT WILL BE SOME HATERS AND DOUBTERS.

Sorry guys, if you think because i guy played for your team severally years and he says he is a supporter of the New England Patriots, think again... You are wrong and you must be very blind, because words, honor, and principle money talks above anything else.

90% of this scumbags for money and power say anything on their networks, some even would take in the ass, if their money and power was in question. Now, if this little media trash dogs were in Poland Nazi in WWII they would delivery in a box their own fathers to the gas chambers just to save their asses. This kind of people do not have soul. THEY OBEY THEIR MASTER AND NOTHING ELSE!

Human civilization is LOST! THEY ARE ZOMBIES! THEY THINK THEY ARE GODS! Pity little race, sore losers that they think they have the power to judge everyone, that are the ultimate superhero on hollywood movies, that they are gonna be beautiful because they take oprah elixir, etc... I swear, i would enjoy seeing several millions of those envy stupid people destroyed in court even being innocent. ****IN ASS*****! And i would laugh if several of them getting 75 years in jail for a mobile robbery. ****HEADS!

WHO THE **** THIS MEDIA TALKING HEADS THINK THEY ARE TO GIVE THEM THE POWER TO JUDGE PEOPLES LIVES? RAY MORE PROBABLE THAN NOT MURDERER LEWIS? THAT CLOWN SHOULD BE CLEANING THE STREETS. WHAT THE **** IS THIS? ANY STUPID MONKEY CAN BE A REPORTER? IS THAT IT? WHERE ARE THE JUDGES WHEN THIS PEOPLE ACCUSE AND ABUSE OF HUMAN BEING IN NATIONAL TELEVISION? I MUST LIVE IN ALTERNATIVE REALTY.

I CAN NOT THINK IF A GUY HATED LIKE TOM BRADY HAD GIVE A SLAP IN HIS FACE WIFE, THEY WOULD HANG THE GUY 100x TIMES. ARE THIS PEOPLE CRAZY? WELL IS THE ULTIMATE WINNER AND HE NOT KISSES THE MASTERS PUPPETS. NO OBAMAS, NO EMPERORS, NO GODS, AND SO ON. IN THIS WORLD THAT KIND OF PEOPLE HAVE TO BE DESTROYED! LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR GENERAL DAVID PETRAEUS? THE TACTICAL MASTER, LOVED AROUND THE WORLD FOR HIS INDEPENDENCE AND WHAT HAPPENED? WHEN THE **** IT THE FANS, WE GOT A SCANDAL. COINCIDENCES? **** WHEN OJ DID ALL THAT ****, I SAW MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR COUNTRY BEHIND THE GUY! SOME FOOTBALLS WITH LESS AIR AND WE WENT TO WWIII! **** OFF! LOOK THIS TIME IS TOM BRADY, ANOTHER TIME WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE.

IF WAS TOMMY BOY I WOULD KISS POPE´S RING AND ENTER TO THE JESUITS ORDER. THEY ARE A TRULY POWER MOTHA****AS! THE GOD'S MARINES OR THE COMPANY ARE THE REAL DEAL! LOL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU TOM BRADY, BECAUSE OR YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE EVIL OR THEY WILL TRY TO CRUCIFY YOU!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RULING LORDS
OF THIS SOCIETY WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN AND THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPON (MEDIA) COMPLETELY DESTROYED AGAINST THE GOD´S MARINES OR THE COMPANY!

DAN BROWN, **** YOU! I OWN YOU BIATCH! LOOOOOOOOOOOL

NFL YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Holy sh##...

Anyone who with an audience who comments publicly on this matter and hasn't read the report has an opinion which doesn't count. As a matter of fact, that holds true for those whose comments aren't for public consumption. If you haven't read the report, your opinion isn't valid.

I could say teh same about a million other things, scientific, political, etc., where people get all their info from talking heads who pretty much tell them what to think.

The guys on ESPN and NFLN, with rare exception, aren't great thinkers, and, like almost everyone else, are lazy and don't do their homework, but at the same time want to be perceived as if they did.

Harrison was not a good, but a GREAT Patriot. Take a look at the Pats' records sometime when he was active between games he was in and when he was out due to injury. Unbelievable.

But I haven't much liked him as an analyst...to me, just doesn't bring much of interest to the table.

On this? Meh. It's a misguided opinion/thing to say. Doesn't change my opinion of him as a player.

I ran into Rodney Harrison in Vegas a couple of years ago. Total jerk really. One of the few to be that way in all my trips there. One of the nicest celebs I ever met out there was Ice-T. Who knows, maybe I caught Rodney after a bad run at the tables. I doubt it though.

I've noticed, (most) Pats defenders, are no longer employed by the NFL or its news networks.....ie; Thiesman, O'hara, ...etc

If it were established that the footballs were inspected and adjusted to a legal pressure by the refs and then were deflated by human beings, then it would be perfectly reasonable to feel very confident that it would have been done to please Tom Brady, either by understanding what he wanted or by his direction.

BUT....

It takes a special kind of stupid to think that it has been established that the footballs were inspected and adjusted to a legal pressure by the refs and then were deflated by human beings.

There have been lots of people trying their very best to spread this special kind of stupid far and wide, though.

This special kind of stupid can overcome an otherwise reasonable person if you are lazy, if the science aspects of the case makes your eyes glaze over, if you are inclined to trust the NFL's leadership, if you are inclined to dislike the Patriots (not true for RH), or if you are inclined to say whatever it is that you think your bosses and your audience want you to say.

Rodney's in the special kind of stupid category, for whatever reason. I don't think he's intrinsically lazy but I'm not sure he is smart enough to set aside the loud, loud chorus of irrational hate.

It doesn't make him an awful human or dead to me, but it does take him down a few notches in my estimation. That is, unless he comes around when the exoneration comes. I say "when" because I believe that the important issues are bound to go to court, where arguments relying on a special kind of stupid are almost always exposed.

I honestly wonder if Rodney has some post concussion issues. Irritability, irrationality, it sounds plausible.

Shame. I really hoped he'd be a Pats' loyalist. But dude's gotta job to do and right now, the money is on hating the Patriots if you're a media member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents