PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gerard Warren released

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can, but why would he? If he gets an offer before week 1, his entire salary will be guaranteed. Doubtful he'd pass that up.
Warren doesn't care about guaranteeing his $1M or whatever. He'd rather have a chance at a ring. He said this offseason that he had calls from other teams, but never really considered signing with anybody other than NE.

Once again. 53 guys are going to be guaranteed. They would be shooting themselves in the foot to cut Warren sign someone else, the cut someone else and sign Warren back in a week. Then they would have a guarenteed contract off the team.

53 guys are not going to be guaranteed. Only vested veteran contracts are guaranteed by being on the roster week one.

Last edited:
He played very well last season and was looking fairly decent going into this season. I'm sure he will be called if we need him again, and I'm sure he'll come running back. He's a good dude.

He played well at times, was pretty banged up at the end and sucked it up. Getting up there in years. He deserves a half-season vacation.

He and Alge make the pretty good beginnings of a shadow roster. Just stay near your phone boys...

Any chance if we get some LB injuries that we get Junior back? I bet he's still in better shape than most of the twenty-somethings in the league.

How can we keep Edd? Anyway he sticks this yr?

Edds will be part of this team for awhile. Miami effed up releasing him.

As for Warren..... Warren will be on the Patriots roster at some point this season.......... and will get his ring. That is all he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back