PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, how does Branch drop that deep ball??? Indicative of how the first half went for the Patriots.

Bob G

This is just fugly. But I'll take my chances w/ Brady over Leftwich in the 2nd half...

Checking in to say, this game really is not too fun right now. I'm watching with my brother and his wife. We are all pretty aggravated, but that Branch drop nearly killed us.

Brady seems so off tonight. The offense really does (save Faulk, that is).

Our receivers look like Colts did last year. STONE HANDS.

we could have been 14-3 if Branch did not dropped that ball...

it is surely as expected not an easy match

probably we could have kicked one fg ?

Go pats !!!

Bill's Girl said:
Madden keeps saying that Jax is trying to keep Brady off his game and seems to me like it is working......those red-zone drops are tough to take!

Well of course Jax is trying to keep Brady off his game. The real problems are the lack of seperation from the receivers, another poor game from Corey, and the receivers dropping passes.

Brady has had a couple passes sail on him as well.

The D on the last couple drives has looked like garbage, omitting the Geno hit. They're going to have to turn it around and get more pressure on Leftwich in the second half.

italianpatthepatriot said:
we could have been 14-3 if Branch did not dropped that ball...

it is surely as expected not an easy match

probably we could have kicked one fg ?

Go pats !!!

You get this game in Italy?

LetsGoPats36 said:
Well of course Jax is trying to keep Brady off his game. The real problems are the lack of seperation from the receivers, another poor game from Corey, and the receivers dropping passes.

The D on the last couple drives has looked like garbage, omitting the Geno hit. They're going to have to turn it around and get more pressure on Leftwich in the second half.

It really looks like Dillon has lost a step. We can't ignore RB in the next draft.

LetsGoPats36 said:

I know. Our D actually got a turnover, and still it's this tight!

Bill's Girl said:
Thanks Sherlock......I mean the calls he is making!

How can you blame the calls? Pats called for holding twice, dropped balls, Brady has been high a lot...the team played poorly, at least in the second quarter.

Bella*chick said:
Checking in to say, this game really is not too fun right now. I'm watching with my brother and his wife. We are all pretty aggravated, but that Branch drop nearly killed us.

Brady seems so off tonight. The offense really does (save Faulk, that is).

Go Home Bella!!! They are jinxing us!! :p

One thing I'm noticing is that Brady is having to try and thro OVER the D-line which might be causeing the high/errant throws....

Michael said:
You get this game in Italy?

yes on pay tv - sky

now in Italy it is sunday morning h 03,40...

adjustments???

anyone??? In the words of Vince, "what the hell is going on here...."!!!!!

1st half summation

Branch HAS GOT TO MAKE THAT CATCH LATE IN THE FIRST HALF AS IT IS A SURE TD!..........get your sh$$ together for the second Deion.......

Faulk is playing great......Dillon may just possibly be in his last season in the NFL....he looks tired, weak and ineffective........

Rosy colvin, Willie, E wilson, Asante, Vrabs, Big Sey,....probably the whole D...looks good overall..........

Our O line protection has been TERRIBLE.....Brady has been pressured all FRIGGIN night....give him some time....and OC (I know we don't have one) be a little more creative to get receivers open!!!!............We have very little running game....lets hope we can continue to get the passing game going!

Belichick in the first going for the Vinny pooch kick rather than the FG,....because of the WIND???.......isn't this the same kicker that kicked a FG through something like a 30 MPH wind and snow VS the AFR-aiders?? Can't figure it out.........

anyways

Here we go 2nd half.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Mike Reiss:

"On their last two offensive series, the Jaguars have gone to a four-wide package, trying to hit at the Patriots’ lack of depth in the defensive backfield. That has forced receiver Troy Brown onto the field as a defensive back, as well as third corner Hank Poteat, and has made quarterback Byron Leftwich (11-of-15, 101 yards) a focal point. Leftwich hasn't looked rusty in his first action since late November."

italianpatthepatriot said:
yes on pay tv - sky

now in Italy it is sunday morning h 03,40...

What part of the Motherland are you in??

Bill's Girl said:
What part of the Motherland are you in??

como near milan

The crowd needs to get back in this game.

Last edited:
Chad Brown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes