PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Crompy said:
Thanks a lot, ladies and gents. I guess it's the same ball for all so scoring is limited to TDs only. It's a wonder AV didn't fracture his tibia booting the PAT then. Clearly this is one thing I could only tell from live pictures.

Kinda gets me thinking that short punts, perhaps even to the sidelines, is a very legitimate tactic in certain situations, especially when the oppo's running game is...well, a wee bit static.

I'm predicting a comfortable 21-7.
If we need him to boot a 45 yard game winner he'll manage. You do know he wears a shoe two sizes to small on his kicking foot? That alone has to be murder!

Last edited:
#54 said:
Samuel looks slightly confused today. Is he being overpowered at the sideline?

Corners, or at least Samuel playing real soft.

#54 said:
Samuel looks slightly confused today. Is he being overpowered at the sideline?
Samuel has been giving up sideline outs (especially ones that come back a little to the quarterback) this season. I don't know if he's hurt or this was a weakness in his game that teams are finally starting to take advantage of.

I feel like I am in outer space for this game.......why is Troy Brown on D? Sorry to sound so dumb.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Samuel has been giving up sideline outs (especially ones that come back a little to the quarterback) this season. I don't know if he's hurt or this was a weakness in his game that teams are finally starting to take advantage of.

I'm thinking exactly the latter. It looked a little like he was blown twice in a row a moment ago and didn't see it coming.

Better outs than ins though :D

Bill's Girl said:
I feel like I am in outer space for this game.......why is Troy Brown on D? Sorry to sound so dumb.

Delicious hands looking for a loose air-ball?! ;)

Jags are changing up their game plan, Mangini doesn't have much time to make adjustments before the half.

Rosie has the rookie rattled!

Need to hit Leftwich a little, he isn't rattling with just "pressure" HIT HIM!

Man that was close that might have hit the upright...1:05 for TB and Co.

Does the crowd understand that 3rd down stops in the red zone are worth taking your hands from underneath your ass for a second?

Bill's Girl said:
We only have Samuels, Hobbs, and Poteat as CBs, BB must figure Troy matches up better on the Jag WRs than Hank.

Leftwich is calm and efficient. This could be a close one.

letekro said:
Does the crowd understand that 3rd down stops in the red zone are worth taking your hands from underneath your ass for a second?
Guess not.... :(

wow poor clock managment

Box_O_Rocks said:
We only have Samuels, Hobbs, and Poteat as CBs, BB must figure Troy matches up better on the Jag WRs than Hank.

Thanks Box......this game has an odd feel to it.

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh!

GREAT protection for Brady - butterfingers on Branch :(

NOOOOOOOOOO deion branch, right through his hands. No no no nono

That's a TD :( :bricks:

shakadave said:
Leftwich is calm and efficient. This could be a close one.
You can understand why Del Rio wanted him in there, he's been in a number of close games and is the closest to playoff pressure ready of the QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back