PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy......this offense is just totally out of synch.

Branch used to be The One Who Never Dropped One!

This is what I mean.... BB seems off tonight like he was against Carolina. Does anyone else feel this way?

HOW does branch drop that ball. I've never seen him drop a big catch like that.

Bill's Girl said:
This is what I mean.... BB seems off tonight like he was against Carolina. Does anyone else feel this way?

Belichick isn't out on the field playing the game.

First Half MVP

First Half MVP = Faulk

Branch AND Watson droped key passes. Not good.
I felt Tedy wouldn't play and was surprised to see him active.

The only person who showed up for this game is Kevin Faulk. Man, this feels like the 1st Buffalo game to me....

Our WR's are sucking big time tonight. Can't get open to save their lives and when they do they drop em :(

I'd like to see some quick hitters out of the offense pitting our quick smaller WR's against the Jags bigger, slower corners.

Bill's Girl said:

Branch seems off to me.

Watson dropped a big one inside the 5 in the first quarter and now Branch...not like this team...

Receivers aren't getting open. I don't know if it's our receivers or the defense but Brady is having to hold onto the ball too long.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Belichick isn't out on the field playing the game.

Thanks Sherlock......I mean the calls he is making!

Bill's Girl said:

I think BB is doing his part, Brady is a little off and the Jags secondary is covering very well. The Branch drop didn't help

Bill's Girl said:
Thanks Box......this game has an odd feel to it.
This is why I preferred Jax to Pit, our guys are still not clicking on all cylinders and Pit would eat them alive the way they're playing right now. Hopefully this game finishes the shakedown cruise and the guys start playing better together.

Last edited:
i am not freaking out yet--but i am not at all comfortable. we need to force them to a 3 and out now and score a TD right off the bat. why does it feel like we can't catch a cold tonight???

Think we are in trouble, I dont like how this game is going....

Madden keeps saying that Jax is trying to keep Brady off his game and seems to me like it is working......those red-zone drops are tough to take!

Sean Pa Patriot said:
I agree...without a drastic turnaround in the second half it might not go our way... Jax was starting to move the ball at will through the air.

Sean Pa Patriot said:

We still have "it"...but need to get the O in sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore