PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That alone was worth the draft pick for Davis.....Touchdown....7 point fumble recovery..plus momentum

For all of our problems we should be cruising at 21-3.

The Gr8est said:
I disagree. Dillon is not running fast and hard, we need more from him. We also need to decide if it's due to injuries or RB is a priority for next year.

dillon is not 100% tonight, dont go crazy. i do agree that we need to think about it after the SB.

pats-blue said:
That alone was worth the draft pick for Davis.....Touchdown....7 point fumble recovery..plus momentum

Exactly. I keep posting that I like Davis but don't quite know why. Now I know why! Let's hope that play goes down in history....

Looks like picking up Davis is finally paying off too. Sloppy but effective. I'll take it at this point.

Digger44 said:
what are you talking about? faulk has been hot all night and brady has good time. it's dillon who is having trouble, not the oline.

Might be me that wasn't good enough to express myself. What I meant to say was that the Offence in general looked like it was all gel'ing for a few plays there.

I wasn't trying to bash anybody - just noting that what looked a bit shaky in the first half was looking more solid now.

There's the TD! Time for the Linebackers to shut jax down.

Digger44 said:
dillon is not 100% tonight, dont go crazy. i do agree that we need to think about it after the SB.

Tonight? He hasn't run hard all season. The question is is it due to injuries or a decline.

That was too much for a Pats fan. First we see Brady block with his shoulder. Then we see a fumble. The TD settled my nerves.

MoLewisrocks said:
Looks like picking up Davis is finally paying off too. Sloppy but effective. I'll take it at this point.

he will have to be the man if givens walks.

Chad Brown is having a NICE game! At least 4 great plays.

See....momentum

shakadave said:
Exactly. I keep posting that I like Davis but don't quite know why. Now I know why! Let's hope that play goes down in history....

It might be that he is "getting" the O now, but earlier I thought he gave up on plays (patterns).....certainly not anymore....

shakadave said:
Chad Brown is having a NICE game! At least 4 great plays.
BB/SP ain't so dumb after all.....
:D

Nice three and out. Maybe the Jax defense starts to suck some wind now?

Dillon must have been reading our posts. :)

JAGS look like they are starting to clock watch. Leftwich has been valient but I think the cold and the hits and just getting banged around in the pocket is starting to take a little toll. Amazing some of the throws he's gotten off tonight - and somebody is almost always wide open. Good thing they are starting to drop 'em.

We need to take this drive into the 4th and into the endzone. THAT Corey Dillon would help.

Aw, Dillon sucks! ;)

Dillon getting hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back