PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny thought about 10 yr span between superbowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't read many of your posts.

"lack of football knowledge" is a derogatory comment to throw around. I can deal with "ignorant" since I didn't exactly watch super bowl 3 like you apparently did. But "lack of football knowledge" essentially means "you are stupid when it comes to football in general." you took it a step too far and I'm calling you out on it. If you don't agree with me, say so in a respectful manner like Pat the Pats fan did. You on the other hand just jumped all over me defending the JETS of all things. It's like your hyper sensitive about that team.
Not Hyper sensitive at all. Look, we all hate the Jets. But you can't just throw around comments like you did without being called out on it. It was an ignorant statement. That being said, I've enjoyed the Jet's 46 years of futility, and loved the last 13 seasons of Pat's dominance. We both made poor judgement in our comments (you accusing me of being a Jet's fan, and me saying you have poor football knowledge). Let's just all get along , We are all Patriots !!

Oh yeah, I was 6 when they won the SB, don't remember much about the game except people screaming in the streets after they won (NY born and raised).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back