PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN says Brady tested better physically post-injury than he did at any other time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESPN says Brady tested better physically post-injury than he did at any other tim

They're just trying to plug the opening Monday nighter.;)

Re: ESPN says Brady tested better physically post-injury than he did at any other tim

Oh, let me follow that up with this, if y'all don't mind:

Unlike Stallworth, Galloway's a legitimate #1 receiver and a former 'elite' guy who's still able to threaten the entire field. Whiile JSP and I have gone around and around on the subject of receivers opposite Moss, I think we'll both agree that a player like Galloway (if he's more the Galloway of 2 years ago than the Galloway of last year) is going to really punish teams for doubling Moss and will allow the Patriots to take full advantage of that double team by going deep on the other side a lot.

When you couple that with Welker in the slot, Watson off the line and Faulk coming out of the backfield, opposing defensive coordinators are going to have a lot of sleepless nights trying to figure out how to stop the Patriots on passing downs. And it's all going to fall into place because Mr. Brady is back and healthy.

Imagine this Galloway with a mediocre "unstable" QB, he gets over a 1000+ yards. With Brady a VERY "stable" QB and a healthy Galloway, well you can you imagine the numbers he put up.

About Brady alot better than before post op. I had knee surgery as well. I had 9 pins placed in my right knee and my knee is 100 times better than what is was before. Medical is amazing these days. I bet with this surgery he had he will move better in the pocket!!

Last edited:

My god the season needs to get here. I'm so pumped.

I'm not really surprised. My friend that I play hockey with completely annihilated his leg in soccer. Broke bones, tore muscles like Brady's, all that crap. But within a few months of surgery, modern medicine, and rehabilitation he was almost better off than before. Times are different now. I think Brady will be perfectly fine.

"Undefeated? Undefeated? Are you kidding me? Don't talk to me about undefeated. I'm just hoping to see the Patriots make a 3rd down stop...."

Something, I might add, that we haven't seen for quite a while now.

The D*CK sucking got uncomfortable. It was great to hear. I can't wait for this season.

So that's why Wendy Nix was there.

What do they mean when they say he tested better? Tested what?

I'm not really surprised. My friend that I play hockey with completely annihilated his leg in soccer. Broke bones, tore muscles like Brady's, all that crap. But within a few months of surgery, modern medicine, and rehabilitation he was almost better off than before. Times are different now. I think Brady will be perfectly fine

With modern medicine Bobby Orr would still be playing :biggrin2:

If the defense can mesh with these new guys, free agents and draft picks, we should be very good, not gonna say undefeated but 14-2 and a Super Bowl would be good :rocker:

With modern medicine Bobby Orr would still be playing :biggrin2:

If the defense can mesh with these new guys, free agents and draft picks, we should be very good, not gonna say undefeated but 14-2 and a Super Bowl would be good :rocker:

19-0 would be better.

I just want another parade in February....everything else is just gravy! :D

Does anyone have the youtube of this so called ESPN ballwashing....very hard to believe it could happen, especially coming from Tom Jackson. Too bad the pats couldn't have grabbed Wendy Nix and put her in a hoody for her live reports.

Whoa! This is a real dilemma. I mean, my usual attitude towards the Fabrication Sports Network is that it doesn't know what it's talking about.

So, I guess my take is something along the lines of, "well, if you put a million monkeys at computer terminals and give them enough time, eventually they'll write 'War and Peace.'"

Otherwise, I really don't care what these idiots say about the Patriots.

Last edited:

I'm not really surprised. My friend that I play hockey with completely annihilated his leg in soccer. Broke bones, tore muscles like Brady's, all that crap. But within a few months of surgery, modern medicine, and rehabilitation he was almost better off than before. Times are different now. I think Brady will be perfectly fine.

Does "almost better off" mean "a little worse"?

I'm just kidding with you. :)

They're just trying to plug the opening Monday nighter.;)

I think there's a lot of truth to this actually

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was waiting all weekend for the trade announcement that Brady was traded to San Francisco and then they would immediately announce that they were putting him on IR for the 2009 season. If I remember correctly a website had a credible source that this would happen. And I believe everything I read on the Internet.

What do they mean when they say he tested better? Tested what?

The Wonderlick. They gave it to him again and this time he scored higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes