PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eldelman Arrested (Update: All charges DROPPED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see what happens with him!

I think he stays around, but if anything else happens, he is gone!

someone said Welker's "replacement" NOT a chance. The dude can't be replaced, while Edelman can

Last edited:
On a side note, I find these "Edelman is the last person I would expect to get arrested!" comments, both here and on PFT, a little strange. What has Edelman ever done that made him seem less likely to get arrested than 30+ other guys on this team?

I understand what you are saying, but we already have players who if this had happened to damn, will not be out of the norm: Haynesworth, Spike, ....

Last edited:
On a side note, I find these "Edelman is the last person I would expect to get arrested!" comments, both here and on PFT, a little strange. What has Edelman ever done that made him seem less likely to get arrested than 30+ other guys on this team?

I agree it's odd. But Edelman has been many people's binkies for awhile, so any good thing he does gets over inflated and anything bad he does gets immediate excuses or defense. Same goes for Gronk, he's got a lot of support on this forum.

he was prolly dancing with the girl, she was into it, took it further then boyfriend showed up, girl acts suprised/trys to save relationship/calls cops.

2 people's word against Edelman.

**** that guy. My wife got me his jersey for my birthday this year as well. :mad:

2 people's word against Edelman.

**** that guy. My wife got me his jersey for my birthday this year as well. :mad:

3 including the womans boyfriend.

Edelman is being arraigned today. If you ask me hes a goner.

Perp walk pictures on channel 5 right now

It was just on CNN too... he was with a woman who I assume is his atty. Can i just say this really blows; it was only last week that Gronk's pics were internet front page. Randy Moss recently got dragged through the media due to his romp with a female friend, which turned out to be a consensual romp lol. Seriously people need to wait for those pesky things called Facts before they jump in and sentence Edes or anyone else.
You can debate the whole morality thing til you're blue in the face but after how many years of no incidents out of Foxboro, we suddenly have 2, almost back to back. Obviously good people do bad and/or stupid things sometimes but sometimes there's more to it than that.
Hmm. :cool:

I'm sorry I really don't see the big issue in this. It was Halloween and they don't go back to training until wednesday, Halloween is one of the best nights when it comes to going clubbing.

That said, what he did was completely out of order and this will get sorted out by the legal system. It's not like he murdered someone or was accused of rape. Let's just see how it plays out instead of demanding that he get cut.

Last edited:
he was prolly dancing with the girl, she was into it, took it further then boyfriend showed up, girl acts suprised/trys to save relationship/calls cops.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Either that or he grabbed a woman in the crotch without her consent.

Or something else.

One of those three, I'd guess, is probably it.

Word is that Price is about to see more playing time and at the very least Edlegroper will not play for a game or two.

I'm sorry I really don't see the big issue in this. It was Halloween and they don't go back to training until wednesday, Halloween is one of the best nights when it comes to going clubbing.

That said, what he did was completely out of order and this will get sorted out by the legal system. It's not like he murdered someone or was accused of rape. Let's just see how it plays out instead of demanding that he get cut.

Its a big issue for Bob Kraft I can assure you.

Edelman represents his football team 24/7.

He possibly did something as immature as grab a woman's buttocks, and for that you'd have him summarily dismissed? And the indignation! If anyone doesn't want him dismissed, they support women being "violated/raped"? I think it's a little much.

He probably got a little fresh, big deal. Let the criminal justice system handle it if it's so earth shattering. Probably give him 10-20 for it, right?

What are u talking about? What he did was borderline sexual assault. You can't just go around grabbing women like he allegedly did.

Last edited:
He possibly did something as immature as grab a woman's buttocks, and for that you'd have him summarily dismissed? And the indignation! If anyone doesn't want him dismissed, they support women being "violated/raped"? I think it's a little much.

He probably got a little fresh, big deal. Let the criminal justice system handle it if it's so earth shattering. Probably give him 10-20 for it, right?

Yeah except you are guilty of sexual assault if you grab a woman's body without her consent. End of Discussion.

I'm sure you'd laugh it off as no big deal if Edelman fingered your poopchute on some gay cruise.

folks......please wait before all the facts are out before judging

these things are not always as they initially seem to be

but then again, sometimes they are........but still

Yeah. Edelman is disputing 100% of the alleged facts on this one.

This isn't like a domestic violence situation in which the spectrum of possibilities STARTS at "inexcusable" and goes up to "seriously criminal".

Yeah except you are guilty of sexual assault if you grab a woman's body without her consent. End of Discussion.

I'm sure you'd laugh it off as no big deal if Edelman fingered your poopchute on some gay cruise.

LOLZ

300bruno_review_090709095250815_wideweb__300x402.jpg

OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!!!!!

Let's lose the outrage.

Some of you guys need to lighten the eff up.

I personally am a confessed "hand rapist" (as I recall, she went home with me).

I have also been arrested for assault, spent the night in the drunk tank, and a few other things I am not to proud of. It's called a mis-spent youth.

You guys have any fun when you were younger?

He's young, he messed up...let the team and the courts sort it out.

There are bigger issues out there. A guy I know (remotely) got chopped up with a machete 2 days ago (Anchorage, Alaska if you care to Google it). That would be partying too much.

I'm not gay so I wouldn't be on one of your cruises. And you're mixing same sex/opposite sex into it to make it even more confusing. Maybe being "the protector of all womanhood" works for you with the ladies, but most guys like that are kind of pathetic.

When I was young and at "parties" (in college), drunken women would occasionally grab MY butt...hard to believe now. Most of them weren't too attractive (hard to believe)...oh the horrors of it. I still have nightmares...oh the humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes