PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Easley may miss week or two with hip pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god. He should be very disruptive. Glad to hear it for his sake as well because I'm sure it's frustrating as hell for him. Maybe he recovers quicker than a week or so as well.

Glad to hear this news. Hope he makes a quick and full recovery and is back at 100%, or close to, for the rest of the year.

Just saw this....**** yeah. I was afraid his career would be derailed by something serious again. Never had a hip pointer but to go down like that...it must KILL

So glad to hear this news!!!!!!!!

Easley is going to be a difference maker.

That's unbelievable!! Wow thank God holy **** was almost certain that'd be serious. See you in the Dallas game Dom. :)

Very good news. I hope that is the end of his bad luck for a while.

Thank god. I found myself not selfishly hoping the player could "just play" but genuinely concerned about his health and hoping he was ok. He's been though a lot.

Getting sensitive in my later years I guess...

Should sit out til Cowboys game. If he can't play vs the Bills may as well sit out Jags week too and get the bye week. Don't want to come back early for a hip injury.

60660879.jpg

I've been dying to see what Easley can do now that he is exhibiting the explosion he showed in college. Great news as he'll be a beast if he can stay healthy.

So happy about this, really thought it was another Colvin situation.

This is the best news I have heard all day.

Fantastic news. I don't care if he's out a week or two. That's not ideal, but it's way, way better than what I think we all feared. Feel a lot better about last night now.

Should sit out til Cowboys game. If he can't play vs the Bills may as well sit out Jags week too and get the bye week. Don't want to come back early for a hip injury.
Doubt he'd be ready next week, and we'll probably be fine without him vs. Jacksonville.

This news is only second to the fact we won the game for me. This kid is going to be key to our defensive success this year. His explosiveness is what will open up things for a lot of other guys. One of the 3 things that pissed me off about last night's game can come off the list :D

BTW- the other 2 are: The Pats failing on their last 2 drives to finish the game and letting the Steelers score on the last play in garbage time. Had the Pats taken business on offense in one of those last 2 drives, it would have gone a long way to help on those defensive stats that we will all be following over the year.

This news is only second to the fact we won the game for me. This kid is going to be key to our defensive success this year. His explosiveness is what will open up things for a lot of other guys. One of the 3 things that pissed me off about last night's game can come off the list :D

BTW- the other 2 are: The Pats failing on their last 2 drives to finish the game and letting the Steelers score on the last play in garbage time. Had the Pats taken business on offense in one of those last 2 drives, it would have gone a long way to help on those defensive stats that we will all be following over the year.

Honestly, this might be more important than the win to me. I'd rather Easley stay healthy and the pats lose the game than we win and lose him to a long-term, season-ending injury. If we're hoping to get any kind of interior pass rush going forward, he's going to be a huge part of that.

Yes one offensive failure on the swing pass translates into the defense giving up seven more points in garbage time. Makes a difference in the stats

Yea. That Dallas O-line is a monster. They'll need their full compliment of players to make a dent in that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST