PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...who cut the san-cheese?

If this game continues to be as one sided as it has been so far, what will be the Jets' excuse for losing. It clearly won't be that they were outplayed. I am guessing it was because they took too much time off during the bye because no team takes an entire week off during the bye.

So, these are the Big Bad Jets that folks here are so worried about taking the AFCE. If we can't beat these guys next Sunday with Brady at QB, we really don't deserve to win the AFCE.

Very nice! 21-10 Jaguars. The only bad thing is that ****tsburgh just tied the Bengals for the lead, which is bad for us. If Pitt takes the lead for that division, they have the tiebreaker over us, having beaten the Broncos. Let's go, Bengals!!

Both Cedric Benson and Troy Palumalu out in the Cincy-Pit game.

EDIT: Benson back in but not running all that well. And out again.

Last edited:
Re: OT: Great start to Green Beans-Jaguars game!

Watching the Jets is making me less nervous for tonight's game. If the Jags can win this game, then I think we'll watch tonight's game with less anxiety.

If we can't beat the Jets next Sunday with Brady at QB, we're not a very good team. Period.

Rut roh for the Steelers....Palumalu injured his same knee again and doubtful to return. Not that I mind. :D (Okay, I like Troy and do feel bad for him, but GO BENGALS!!) Currently tied 6-6.

EDIT: Just saw Robs post about Cedric...rut roh for the Bengals now too. Hmmm...

Last edited:

If we can't beat the Jets next Sunday with Brady at QB, we're not a very good team. Period.

If the Jets lose tonight, I don't think we'll pass up the opportunity to stick the dagger in their playoff hopes. They'll effectively be done if they lose again next week.

minimal pressure on Sanchez and stacking the line against the run should shut them down.

1. I don't understand your response to my post. I was just talking about how i'd feel watching the game tonight in relation to a Jets lost.

2. The jets have already beaten us with Brady at QB this season.

3. It doesn't mean we're a bad team if we can't beat them next week. **** could happen. The Steelers have lost to the Bears this season.

minimal pressure on Sanchez and stacking the line against the run should shut them down.

Bad game management by the Jeats here.. leaving 40 seconds on the clocks and Jags with 2 timeouts left.

Watching Ryan run off the field at halftime... funniest thing I've ever seen.

Fish up 16-6 on the Bucs. TB fumbled, Coach Morris unhappy with the call and gets an unsportsmanlike for mouthing off to the ref. Fish TD results. SNAP OUT IF IT, RAHEEM and beat those Fish! :mad: :D

Last edited:
Morris is a terrible HC

Re: Early Games

Ummmmmmm
You were beaten by 1 minute.

Last edited:
It is funny going over to the Jets board right now. All week the Jets fans thought it was a forgone conclusion that they would easily beat the Jags and the Pats would lose to the Colts tonight and they would take over the division next week. Now they are talking draft picks.

It is funny going over to the Jets board right now. All week the Jets fans thought it was a forgone conclusion that they would easily beat the Jags and the Pats would lose to the Colts tonight and they would take over the division next week. Now they are talking draft picks.

i still dont trust the jags to handle this properity...1/2 remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News