PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Sanchez lost it in his post game press conference. Not a huge meltdown, but he definitely lost his composure. The NY media is going to eat him alive.

Excellent. :D

Jets fans depressed about NEXT week's game...

Next Week Could Get Real Ugly - Jets Insider.com Forums

"Don't think the Pats forgot about all that trash talk and the results of week one

Pats owe the Jets an @$$ kickin' and they will try to embarrass the Jets next week

They are going to be OUT FOR BLOOD and the Jets are coming in demoralized, a bad combination

This could get real ugly next week .. REAL UGLY .. like complete and total anihilation "

and this...
"Face it: we suck...again. Wait until we get stomped in New England next week. It will be another year when the stands are empty or full of the opposing team's fans. We will see the annual selling off of tickets by the increasingly pi$$ed off Jets faithful."

and this...
"Tom Brady and BB are going to lay it on us. I don't even want to watch it!!"
Finally...
"NE will have in store for the Jets next week, cause what they'll have in mind is humiliation of the highest order.
They'll want to publicly sodomize the Jets next week"

Geeze I hope not. I'll be in the stands.

"

Last edited:
Apparently, Sanchez lost it in his post game press conference. Not a huge meltdown, but he definitely lost his composure. The NY media is going to eat him alive.

Enquiring minds need to know more details :)

Good times, big smile, thx

Enquiring minds need to know more details :)

I don't know all the details, but apparently he used the s-word and was very defensive and snippy with his responses to questions.

I don't know all the details, but apparently he used the s-word and was very defensive and snippy with his responses to questions.

cool, he admitted Jets suck

Last edited:
Jets fans depressed about NEXT week's game...

Next Week Could Get Real Ugly - Jets Insider.com Forums

"Don't think the Pats forgot about all that trash talk and the results of week one

Pats owe the Jets an @$$ kickin' and they will try to embarrass the Jets next week

They are going to be OUT FOR BLOOD and the Jets are coming in demoralized, a bad combination

This could get real ugly next week .. REAL UGLY .. like complete and total anihilation "

and this...
"Face it: we suck...again. Wait until we get stomped in New England next week. It will be another year when the stands are empty or full of the opposing team's fans. We will see the annual selling off of tickets by the increasingly pi$$ed off Jets faithful."

and this...
"Tom Brady and BB are going to lay it on us. I don't even want to watch it!!"
Finally...
"NE will have in store for the Jets next week, cause what they'll have in mind is humiliation of the highest order.
They'll want to publicly sodomize the Jets next week"

Geeze I hope not. I'll be in the stands.

"
Those are pretty lame reverse-jinx attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back