PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins sign Isaiah Wynn

What a difference in tone between how this transcribed speech sounds vs his rant about 8 generations worth of rap songs.

If I were forced at gunpoint to make a bet about his truthfulness here I'd say he's full of ****. He sure as hell doesn't appreciate at least a few folks in the organization or he wouldn't have been tweeting "Free..." when his contract ran out. Nobody says they're finally free of a great relationship. You say you're "free" when it was torture to remain in the relationship and you desperately wanted out.

Can you imagine if the Lolphins sign Cajuste too? Wow. Imagine that pair of tackles.

By your logic Joe Barry Carroll made perfect sense for Golden State instead of Kevin McHale in the 1980 nba draft. Even in hindsight.

Most of us would beg to differ.
The best part of that move by Red was that GS gave us Robert Parrish in order to switch from 3 to 1. Red probably would have taken McHale at 1 anyway. That combined with Red drafting Bird as a junior and the C's had a great front 3 almost overnight.

The best part of that move by Red was that GS gave us Robert Parrish in order to switch from 3 to 1. Red probably would have taken McHale at 1 anyway. That combined with Red drafting Bird as a junior and the C's had a great front 3 almost overnight.

When Cornbread Maxwell & Rick Robey are included, that was as good a 5-man front-court as there was then... 6-man with ML Carr as a F/G.

p.s.: STILL no word on any guarantees in Lose/Lose's new contract; Spotrac & OverTheCap don't even have any numbers At All.

From what I've seen they are pretty happy with him there so far. Good for him he found a good fit.

From what I've seen they are pretty happy with him there so far. Good for him he found a good fit.
Apparently he's played pretty well there at guard. No idea why we never slid him into guard or maybe we tried to last season then he went MIA.

7 starts as left guard

Has he done OK at that spot?

Edit: People answered my question while I typed it

As a follow-up.. The Pats should use the same defensive scheme on the D-line against Tua as they did against Allen. I think this will force Tua into more bad throws. Bad throws = Good for the Pats.

I. Wynn on the I.R.??!! Who could’ve seen that coming? Only surprise is that it even took this long….
Agree. I think he lasted longer because he was playing his natural position.

When Cornbread Maxwell & Rick Robey are included, that was as good a 5-man front-court as there was then... 6-man with ML Carr as a F/G.

p.s.: STILL no word on any guarantees in Lose/Lose's new contract; Spotrac & OverTheCap don't even have any numbers At All.
1 year 2.3m, 1.96m guaranteed at signing... So basically he made 2 million dollars for 7 games... Not bad work if you can get it

Apparently he's played pretty well there at guard. No idea why we never slid him into guard or maybe we tried to last season then he went MIA.

Agree. I think he lasted longer because he was playing his natural position.

Yep, and that's how Bill should've seen him too, like Thuney: a Natural LG who, because of his experience, could slide next-door to LT as an injury replacement but Not as a long-term fix at LT.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back