PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
1684076951676.png

looks like he's headed to Miami

no word on details of the contract just yet, but on a 1 year deal im guessing he had to eat a bunch of humble pie

Does Wynn still count towards a comp pick or is the window shut?

View attachment 51198

looks like he's headed to Miami

no word on details of the contract just yet, but on a 1 year deal im guessing he had to eat a bunch of humble pie
Sacre Bleu, nooo way... Surely it's a one year 15 m dollar contract... after all he set his price early, no?

/s in case anyone doesn't get it

The Dolphins signed Wynn.

I do not believe we will get a comp pick because the May 2nd deadline for comp picks passed.

Last edited:
Good Riddance…maybe they will get something out of him but here he was a low initiative, oft injured (really injured?) Lazy BUST!!!

Dante strongly defended this player in his Phil Perry interview. People forget this was a Dante-vetted player, a first-rounder from SEC country.

Dante claims its injuries that have derailed Wynn’s career. Some of us include lack of effort.

I grew to dislike the player, but I have to admit that a healthy Wynn at LT was a good player, esp in pass pro. He has freakishly long arms for his unacceptable short stature and has excellent hand placement. Technically, he can be very good.

But the move to RT was a disaster. He also played decently in his brief appearances spelling Strange at LG, which many of us were advocating.

Terrible pick terrible draft.
I knew it would be Miami.
I truly hope he isn’t the reason Tua gets his eggs scrambled.
Too late, that ship sailed last year. more than once.

I'm holding firm to my prediction from January: this POS will take his signing bonus and either retire in camp or find another ouchee to keep him off the field. The guy doesn't like football IMO, was never more than decent when he decided to play., and at this point just wants to suck as much cash in while he still can get signed to a contract.

Lots of people have made the excuse for him that he got screwed last year but we don't really know why that move was made. Given Patricia's general cluelessness last year this sympathy for Wynn is understandable, but I'm not buying it. I suspect Wynn was hoping the Pats would not pick up the 5th year option so he could hit free agency last year and make a big score. He demonstrated his own cluelessness about his market value once he did hit free agency this year and expected $15 million or more. Nuh uh. Mr. Should-have-been-a-guard-in-the-first-place. I'm sure them bringing Brown back again didn't help Wynn's attitude either. So my theory is he came into the spring period with a hair across his ass and Patricia pulled a Patricia by "punishing" Wynn with the switch to the right side, outsmarting himself like the Rocket Scientist seemed to do constantly last season, not hurting Wynn all that much and kicking the entire team in the nuts relative to the Right Tackle position.

It will be interesting to see what he signed for. He was looking for $15MM, I'm going to bet it will end up being closer to $5MM.

If that's true, Miami got a bargain if for nothing else they got a proven guy who will compete for a job on a suspect OL, just like we have a bunch of OT;s competing for a job. At his best Wynn is a legitimate starting LT. I imagine that he will be super motivated to show up this season; Whether he can keep it up past this season is another matter and imho, the reason why he isn't still a Patriot

The experiment was over. When I saw they drafted him I thought it was going to be at guard. For sure was thinking he was a good pick at the time. Often injured, a good player and a liability at times which I guess means inconsistent when you sum it all up.

This is why round means jack **** when they draft these types of players. You can draft Joe Thuney in the 3rd, Onwenu in the 6th and they turn out better than the 1st round guy.

200w.gif

It will be interesting to see what he signed for. He was looking for $15MM, I'm going to bet it will end up being closer to $5MM.

If that's true, Miami got a bargain if for nothing else they got a proven guy who will compete for a job on a suspect OL, just like we have a bunch of OT;s competing for a job. At his best Wynn is a legitimate starting LT. I imagine that he will be super motivated to show up this season; Whether he can keep it up past this season is another matter and imho, the reason why he isn't still a Patriot
Whether he can stay healthy is another issue/matter

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back