PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Branch and the WR situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branch, Underwood, Ocho Cinco all should be replaced next year. I suppose if Brady wants Branch around, he could be the 3rd option out wide excluding the slots guys (Welker, Edelmen).

I also have a hard time believing Tate could not contribute to this unit. He was totally serviceable and still improving coming back from his "lost year".

No one ever talks about this because the TEs and the slot guy are so great.

Branch, Underwood, Ocho Cinco all should be replaced next year. I suppose if Brady wants Branch around, he could be the 3rd option out wide excluding the slots guys (Welker, Edelmen).

I also have a hard time believing Tate could not contribute to this unit. He was totally serviceable and still improving coming back from his "lost year".

No one ever talks about this because the TEs and the slot guy are so great.

Brandon Tate does not have a reception this season.

Brandon Tate does not have a reception this season.

how would you rank Tate, Price, 85, Branch, Underwood, Slater if you were going to run out a formation for a two minute drill in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl?

If Stinko doesn't get involved with a few decent catches tomorrow with Branch out,I don't see the need to even keep him active in games the rest of the year....what a waste of $6M

how would you rank Tate, Price, 85, Branch, Underwood, Slater if you were going to run out a formation for a two minute drill in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl?

Tate would be ahead of only Slater

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back