PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about KB?

Bourne did nothing to work his way out of it?? He called the BS Offensive circus before all of us saw it and BB took the side of his dear friend Fat Matt. How dare Bourne question his under use in a struggling ******ed Offense. Right now this Offense lacks a Volume Catcher and I don't think Juju is that guy.
very inconsistent last year.

no production when it mattered

so yeah, he did nothing to work his way out of it. lack of effort was noticeable

and saying **** when you know its going to go over like a fart in church is not a smart thing to do. he should have kept his mouth shut and his legs churning,

very inconsistent last year.

no production when it mattered

so yeah, he did nothing to work his way out of it. lack of effort was noticeable

and saying **** when you know its going to go over like a fart in church is not a smart thing to do. he should have kept his mouth shut and his legs churning,

He was never on the field. How you work your way out of it when your coach puts you in the dog house and you just get DNPs

He was never on the field. How you work your way out of it when your coach puts you in the dog house and you just get DNPs
was on the field more than you think

was on the field more than you think
And he was also not on the field as much as people think in 2021. 52% snap count in 2021, 42% in 2022 while missing ~1.9 games due to injury.

And he was also not on the field as much as people think in 2021. 52% snap count in 2021, 42% in 2022 while missing ~1.9 games due to injury.
Cup is half full
Cup is half empty

Just depends on how you look at it...

I am hoping he's out there a bit more this year... I want to see good things from him... Counting on it, tbh

Cup is half full
Cup is half empty

Just depends on how you look at it...

I am hoping he's out there a bit more this year... I want to see good things from him... Counting on it, tbh
catch ball, shut mouth, do your job.

Bourne's a good receiver, he was criminally underused last season. Frankly the team will have no choice but to get him more involved this season and imo that's not a bad thing at all.
didnt that dumb ass Matt Fatricia exert passive aggressiveness and underutilized him bc Bourne took his last donut? Hopefully we get him back in the mix.

that just what Marty and Judge did, and everybody *****ed about them.
Well they weren't respected offensive coaches.. that's why they push back.. it's very funny.. BB didn't do this with brady in his second year..

Reading between the lines in this it seems Kyed is suggesting that the team looked at signing DHop as a KB replacement, and elected to stand pat. Maybe their assessment was that paying the upcharge to replace the younger cheaper KB with the aging veteran DHop was not a good swap?

Basically they would sign DHop for two years, expecting he’s probably done or at least gone after that, at roughly twice the price of KB who they have for one more year as things stand. But KB is young and maybe still ascending, so there’s a good chance they could end up having him much longer than DHop and for much less money.

Patriots Rumors: How Kendrick Bourne Factored Into Decision On DeAndre Hopkins

Last edited:
KB looks in shape, motivated and ready to go. Looking forward to a good season from him this year.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back