PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to crave a distinct amount of attention around here; that's your 3rd post saying that. Are you not getting enough attention at home?
the steelers lost to the jets :D hi aqua

Ah, you failed man. Nice try, those questions require an average NFL fan to answer them and I know that's something your not so don't take it personally. We can't pretend to be things we're not.
attention mods aqua alert .twguru is aqua.the steelers lost to the jets lmao

Last edited:
Don't know the answers, huh?
the steelers lost to the jets lmao:D hello aqua .its obvious its you lol.why are you a racist .why do you not honor your lost bets .

Last edited:
But it will just help me confirm that I know a lot more then you and show others that you throwing out claims that I'm clueless are quite hilarious.
i never claimed you were clueless .find a post where i said that TWguru is clueless .lmao but i did call aqua clueless lmao.you just gave yourself away aqua you dumb ass lol .all you just confirmed is you have multiple screen names here like i said you did .thanks for proving me right aqua and thanks for showing everybody again that your a liar lol lol.
TWguru=aqua .we all know that for sure now lol. oh and thanks for embarrassing yourself again .i enjoy it lol

Last edited:
Let's be honest... the game Sunday is as meaningless as a game of this nature could possibly be in the big picture. Regardless of outcome, the most likely outcome still remains that NE gets the #1 seed and Pittsburgh gets the #3 seed. In a strange way, I hope to lose for 2 reasons. Don't get me wrong, I would take a win just a quickly.

1) It will be hard for either team to beat the other twice.

2) I'd like to see NE go 16-0 and then lose in the playoffs. That would make the entire NE season a HUGE disappointment.

I disagree that Indy's DB's are better than the Steelers, Ike Taylor is one of the most underrated Corners in the league

False. Ike Taylor is one of the most OVERRATED corners in the league. Teamed with DeShea Townsend, it's one of the worst pairs of starting corners in the league. That's why the Steelers front 7 isn't going to matter much, except potentially in the run game. Quite simply, Brady will have the opportunity to exploit that weakness the entire game.

Check out the secondaries of the last 2 teams the Patriots have played. Lito Sheppard, Brian Dawkins, Chris McCallister, Samari Rolle, Ed Reed; all those players are better than anyone the Steelers have in their secondary.

It will pretty much be the same story as every other Steelers game in the Brady era; Lots of passing, and lots of big plays. I expect the Steelers to be able to run, but they will need to score 35-38 points just to stay in this one.

False. Ike Taylor is one of the most OVERRATED corners in the league. Teamed with DeShea Townsend, it's one of the worst pairs of starting corners in the league. That's why the Steelers front 7 isn't going to matter much, except potentially in the run game. Quite simply, Brady will have the opportunity to exploit that weakness the entire game.

Check out the secondaries of the last 2 teams the Patriots have played. Lito Sheppard, Brian Dawkins, Chris McCallister, Samari Rolle, Ed Reed; all those players are better than anyone the Steelers have in their secondary.

It will pretty much be the same story as every other Steelers game in the Brady era; Lots of passing, and lots of big plays. I expect the Steelers to be able to run, but they will need to score 35-38 points just to stay in this one.

1) Expect us to pass on you, not run. You have been listening to the national media too much.

2) We have the #1 ranked pass defense in the NFL. #1 #1 #1 #1. Eff all the names you just mentioned.

1) Expect us to pass on you, not run. You have been listening to the national media too much.

2) We have the #1 ranked pass defense in the NFL. #1 #1 #1 #1. Eff all the names you just mentioned.
the steelers lost to the jets lmao

Last edited:
Sunday, Sept. 9 @ Browns W 34-7 (1-0)
Sunday, Sept 16 vs. Bills W 26-3 (2-0)
Sunday, Sept. 23 vs. 49ers W 37-16 (3-0)
Sunday, Sept. 30 @ Cardinals L 21-14 (3-1)
Sunday, Oct. 7 vs. Seahawks W 21-0 (4-1)
Sunday, Oct. 14 Bye Week
Sunday, Oct. 21 @ Broncos L 31-28 (4-2)
Sunday, Oct. 28 @ Bengals W 24-13 (5-2)
Monday, Nov. 5 vs. Ravens W 38-7 (6-2)
Sunday, Nov. 11 vs. Browns W 31-28 (7-2)
Sunday, Nov. 18* @ Jets L 19-16 (7-3)
Monday, Nov. 26 vs. Dolphins W 3-0 (8-3)
Sunday, Dec. 2* vs. Bengals W 24-10 (9-3)

I'm trying to find the good offenses the Steelers shut down.
1st Browns game was pointless, since the Browns switched to DA soon after, and it showed in the rematch.
Other than that, you shut down the Bengals, which is somewhat impressive until you consider that it can be accomplished just by setting off all their ankle bracelets, leaving Palmer almost no one to throw to.

How 'bout THIS name: New York Jets.

Steelers have played only TWO teams with winning records this season: SeaHawks (8-4) and Browns (7-5).

Pats have beaten the Browns (7-5), Chargers (7-5), Colts (10-2) and Cowboys (11-1).

Sunday, Sept. 9 @ Browns W 34-7 (1-0)
Sunday, Sept 16 vs. Bills W 26-3 (2-0)
Sunday, Sept. 23 vs. 49ers W 37-16 (3-0)
Sunday, Sept. 30 @ Cardinals L 21-14 (3-1)
Sunday, Oct. 7 vs. Seahawks W 21-0 (4-1)
Sunday, Oct. 14 Bye Week
Sunday, Oct. 21 @ Broncos L 31-28 (4-2)
Sunday, Oct. 28 @ Bengals W 24-13 (5-2)
Monday, Nov. 5 vs. Ravens W 38-7 (6-2)
Sunday, Nov. 11 vs. Browns W 31-28 (7-2)
Sunday, Nov. 18* @ Jets L 19-16 (7-3)
Monday, Nov. 26 vs. Dolphins W 3-0 (8-3)
Sunday, Dec. 2* vs. Bengals W 24-10 (9-3)

I'm trying to find the good offenses the Steelers shut down.
1st Browns game was pointless, since the Browns switched to DA soon after, and it showed in the rematch.
Other than that, you shut down the Bengals, which is somewhat impressive until you consider that it can be accomplished just by setting off all their ankle bracelets, leaving Palmer almost no one to throw to.

It's the NFL and we are ranked as the number 1 defense by a mile. Who has anyone really played? The league is top heavy.

Something to watch this weekend....

Watch the matchup between Matt Light and James Harrison. This looks like a mismatch for the Steelers. Light has problems with guys getting under his pads on the outside pass rush. This is EXACTLY what Harrison does well. Harrison is strong as a bull and measures only 6'0". He uses leverage t ohis advantage. I think Light is going to get beat a few times Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft