PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't think Smith said a word to him after that TD. He was reprimanded for the guarantee and got burned by play-action, I just can't see him further burying himself.

personally...........YOU and CRACKWHORE svck.................:bricks:

personally...........YOU and CRACKWHORE svck.................:bricks:

Easy pal, you don't want to use your entire vocabulary all in one post.

On that note, I'm done with you. FO.

On that note, I'm done with you. FO.
more promises from thetoilet86 he cant keep lol.whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go cry to the mods boohoo .everybody stop picking on thetoilet86 his bowl is full lmao :D

Gotta admit that the Pats OWN Pittsburgh. Look at the W-L record. That franchise needs to PLAY as competitively as they talk vs the Patriots. Won't happen anytime soon.

Gotta admit that the Pats OWN Pittsburgh. Look at the W-L record. That franchise needs to PLAY as competitively as they talk vs the Patriots. Won't happen anytime soon.

You're a 100% right about everying, but that last part is debatable.

The won't happen anytime soon part is 100% debatable noone can predict the future.

Many Patriots fans on this site were saying the Colts were one and done and would have trouble making the playoffs; they were one defensive stand away vs the Patriots from having HFA in the playoffs.

IF the two teams meet in the AFCCG, it will come right down to the wire. no doubt about it..........

The won't happen anytime soon part is 100% debatable noone can predict the future.

Many Patriots fans on this site were saying the Colts were one and done and would have trouble making the playoffs; they were one defensive stand away vs the Patriots from having HFA in the playoffs.

IF the two teams meet in the AFCCG, it will come right down to the wire. no doubt about it..........

That'll be a good game.

People, this inanity is what Aqua a.k.a. TW calls 'football talk'. Two 'so called' guys washing each others' balls spouting utter BS that has minimal semblance to fact. Joint misery. Gotta luv it!
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back