PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Holmes and Palomalu playing?

It's a big deal if either are or are not because of how they change schemes and match-ups with their speed.

BTW - Did you notice in the Philly game the first time Brady got hit. Him got up wubbing hims wittle elbow. Then three plays later he kept looking at it and rubbing it some more. ****y that he is. Gawd I hope we crush them.

That's an idiotic post. Brady has the 3rd longest streak behind Farve and Manning for QB games started and that's only because they've been starting for longer.

Are Holmes and Palomalu playing?

It's a big deal if either are or are not because of how they change schemes and match-ups with their speed.

Both are supposed to practice today and start Sunday. We'll see if it happens but that is the word. Troy changes things for this game in particular because of his range in covering a deep half in cover 2. Holmes gives us a deep threat we have been lacking in his abscense.

And that you for a civil intelligent question.

That's an idiotic post. Brady has the 3rd longest streak behind Farve and Manning for QB games started and that's only because they've been starting for longer.
hes just upset we are embarrassing his buddy jimmysh-tscorn :D .

Steelers' safety Smith guarantees Sunday win versus Patriots
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Safety Anthony Smith not only thinks the Steelers have a chance to beat the undefeated New England Patriots Sunday, he guarantees it.

"We're going to win,'' Smith said today after practice. "Yeah, I can guarantee a win.''

Smith, a hard-hitting free safety who replaced injured Ryan Clark as the starter midway through the season, said he's not worried about any motivation he might be giving the 12-0 Patriots with his words.

"Now we have our swagger back on defense and we're playing great ball and they're playing great on the offensive side, too,'' he said of the Steelers. "I think we have a real good chance to win the game and we will win the game.''

Not only that, he said while New England's receiving corps of Randy Moss, Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth is good, it isn't as good as the one the Steelers played Sunday against the Bengals , featuring T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Chad Johnson and Chris Henry.

"I think we were facing great receivers last week too and we shut them down,'' Smith said. "Those three guys, I don't think it gets much better than Cincinnati's corps of receivers. We've already seen the best."

Smith added a little more lumber to the fire when he said New England's receivers haven't been hit the way they will be hit on Sunday.

"They said Baltimore was their most physical game but I think we hit harder than Baltimore, so they haven't seen nothing like us yet.

"They should be worried about us. We never worry about receivers. We're the ones doing the hitting. They have to run routes. We're attacking them, they're not really attacking us."

Last edited:
"Now we have our swagger back on defense and we're playing great ball and they're playing great on the offensive side, too,'' he said of the Steelers. "I think we have a real good chance to win the game and we will win the game

man, that was some swagger they were showing against the fins....I just cant beilve the kept Ben in when they had such a HUGE lead late in the game...dam them for running up the score.

Safety Anthony Smith not only thinks the Steelers have a chance to beat the undefeated New England Patriots Sunday, he guarantees it.

"We're going to win,'' Smith said today after practice. "Yeah, I can guarantee a win.''

Smith, a hard-hitting free safety who replaced injured Ryan Clark as the starter midway through the season, said he's not worried about any motivation he might be giving the 12-0 Patriots with his words.

"Now we have our swagger back on defense and we're playing great ball and they're playing great on the offensive side, too,'' he said of the Steelers. "I think we have a real good chance to win the game and we will win the game.''

Not only that, he said while New England's receiving corps of Randy Moss, Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth is good, it isn't as good as the one the Steelers played Sunday against the Bengals , featuring T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Chad Johnson and Chris Henry.

"I think we were facing great receivers last week too and we shut them down,'' Smith said. "Those three guys, I don't think it gets much better than Cincinnati's corps of receivers. We've already seen the best."

Smith added a little more lumber to the fire when he said New England's receivers haven't been hit the way they will be hit on Sunday.

"They said Baltimore was their most physical game but I think we hit harder than Baltimore, so they haven't seen nothing like us yet.

"They should be worried about us. We never worry about receivers. We're the ones doing the hitting. They have to run routes. We're attacking them, they're not really attacking us."
ya and ?seems to me i heard those same kind of comments in 01 and in 04 lol we know how those turned out .the steelers lost to the jets jets jets lmao .ill give the steelers credit they really know how to talk.they are by far the best talkers in the league .lol

You are so ****ed in the head.............dillusional...........:singing:

BTW - Did you notice in the Philly game the first time Brady got hit. Him got up wubbing hims wittle elbow. Then three plays later he kept looking at it and rubbing it some more. ****y that he is. Gawd I hope we crush them.

Well, we are slightly better than the Jets and the Dolphins, so it may be a problem.

"Safety Anthony Smith not only thinks the Steelers have a chance to beat the undefeated New England Patriots Sunday, he guarantees it.

Did he also guarantee this before they lost to the Jets??????

Thanks for the material, Anthony!

Did he also guarantee this before they lost to the Jets??????

Thanks for the material, Anthony!

I'm not sure I like him guraanteeing wins but it's his style and he LOVES to hit. He's just getting himself ready to play. To answer your question, no one guaranteed anything this year.

This is a waste of a thread, after sunday, you steelers fans are going to be no where to be found.

Well, we'll find out whether or not they can back it up, eh? I think they can and will.
On a similar note:Tedy B. is a big yapper too. He's so ridiculous with that stupid "nasty" face he puts on on the side-line. He's a serious pile on type LB too. F him, I say.
Really! Give me some links related to stories confirming his dirty play and his trash talking. I want to read your sources, since you could never glean this from watching the games, unless you're on the field. Where's the proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back