PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 9 discussion: Commanders @ Pats

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can hold them to under or close to that like 4 other teams did this season, then I like our chances.
Samuel isn't playing.. one of thier best WRs.. not that they need him really Dotson and McLaurin are already a handful.

As the 6 rings broadcast would say, "embrace the suck".

headed down to Jonathan City in a few. Go Pats. Hopefully it's not a disaster like my last game (New Orleans). hoping to snag cheap ducats

lot of local media picking washington
I think that's already in play.. as the losses to Dallas and NO.. we're already glaring enough

If we manage to lose today I hope we just continue losing for the highest possible draft pick and ownership being forced to make changes.

This game wil be as exciting as watching paint dry

If we manage to lose today I hope we just continue losing for the highest possible draft pick and ownership being forced to make changes.
I honestly believe by week 4 ownership had already made up thier minds about changes. The rest of this season is like waiting for the rain to stop.

I honestly believe by week 4 ownership had already made up thier minds about changes. The rest of this season is like waiting for the rain to stop.

What do you have to lose? Put him out there! It's only JSS, Pop, Reagor, Boutte on the roster besides him, so activate him and see who else gets hurt today. In another few weeks we'll have an offense that just runs the jumbo package all game long, or finally has to play Malik in the RPO that only throws to TE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes